Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Friendly reminder to those working on campaigns

4 comments in this topic

Members
2,594 posts
12,470 battles

You can do the same task/s over and over to unlock the final task and complete each campaign stage on your way to (in this case) unlocking the Duke of York. You will only receive the rewards once but you can focus on easier tasks to generate stars quickly........Without suiciding in your Brit cruiser in the hopes you see Germania!

[CURSE]
Members
29 posts
1,603 battles

Noob question maybe:

I have completed the first two missions final task, why I have not received the reward ships?

shot-17.12.26_10.43.04-0845.jpg

[LOD_2]
Members
263 posts
11 minutes ago, Barry100_ said:

Noob question maybe:

I have completed the first two missions final task, why I have not received the reward ships?

Because ist handed out after you completet the last mission

[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,763 battles
1 hour ago, Barry100_ said:

Noob question maybe:

Hi Barry - Happy Holidays! - The screenshot you've provided shows the North Cape Battle Campaign - the reward for this campaign is the Duke of York T7 BB which should be in your port upon completion of this Campaign. 

Your question, however, refers to the rewards for the New Years Raid mission (i.e. the 5 T6 ships upon completion of each mission in that campaign).  If you have the Duke of York (i.e. you bought it), you can start this New Years Raid Campaign for the ships you're looking for immediately (the campaign's 1st "unlock" task requires use of the DoY).  If you're like most of us and are trying to earn the DoY, the North Cape Campaign is on a timed release (i.e. a mission unlocks every 4 days or so) and you can only get the Duke of York when the final mission unlocks on Jan 8th.  You can then start the New Years Raid mission for your free ships - each campaign mission after the 1st mission, should reward you one of the T6 ships/port/captain you're asking about.

Hope that clarifies things - have a great New Year!

Edited by hangglide42

Sign in to follow this