You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Cupcake

TK sabatoge in rank

13 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,594 battles

So I was just in a rank game, when we see spot our first enemy, an Alabama, at half HP. Then we see an enemy cruiser that's also wounded, then an Alabama sinks due to accumulating to much team damage. Then the guy starts talking on chat that hes just there to ruin peoples games and he wont quit tell hes banned. Now due to Name-and-shame rules, I will not post it in public. IF you see this behavior, submit the ticket. Just a heads up for you guys in the 10-6 bracket.

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Make sure you have replays enable.

Submit the replay in your ticket will guaranteed that WG will do something about it.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,594 battles
Just now, Wulfgarn said:

Make sure you have replays enable.

Submit the replay in your ticket will guaranteed that WG will do something about it.

Alas, I did not. Just sent in a screenshot, thou apparently, some of his team mates had replays and will be submitting them.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

And yet another reason why I wont ever touch ranked, not even with a 10k foot pooper scooper and a hazmat suit.

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,594 battles
8 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

And yet another reason why I wont ever touch ranked, not even with a 10k foot pooper scooper and a hazmat suit.

In fairness to the concept of rank, random is just as subjectable to this behavior, as is most MPGs. That being said, rank increase the salt level by 10.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

I was that cruiser, and the replay is sent. Then again, multiple reports with replays probably has a better chance at being acted upon.

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,057 battles

These things happen when survival of the fittest quits being enforced by a species.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[PT8TO]
Members
1,410 posts
13,278 battles

i was on that POS team 3 times tonight. 

I even tried to wait several minutes before i qued and still ended up teamed with that POS player.

He is not the only one either i have been in 7 games so far with some one like that not including the 3 with the one tonight

Members
9,976 posts
1 hour ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

So I was just in a rank game, when we see spot our first enemy, an Alabama, at half HP. Then we see an enemy cruiser that's also wounded, then an Alabama sinks due to accumulating to much team damage. Then the guy starts talking on chat that hes just there to ruin peoples games and he wont quit tell hes banned. Now due to Name-and-shame rules, I will not post it in public. IF you see this behavior, submit the ticket. Just a heads up for you guys in the 10-6 bracket.

Holidays seem to bring out the nicest people...don't they....:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,594 battles
11 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

i was on that POS team 3 times tonight. 

I even tried to wait several minutes before i qued and still ended up teamed with that POS player.

He is not the only one either i have been in 7 games so far with some one like that not including the 3 with the one tonight

If it makes you feel better, Last I checked, he was back to rank 15. Looking forward to seeing in rank, again thou.. on my team lol .

[PROJX]
Members
972 posts
15,753 battles
12 hours ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Don’t really understand the motivation of people who do this, but encountered it myself.

Was in my NC in Ranked & just got thru telling our Benson in-chat I was moving to help him w/ an Atago who looked like was chasing him; started engaging a Edinburgh that was moving towards one of our capped caps, when I started receiving fire from our Benson.  He lit me on fire while I continued to pound the Edinburgh (had no shots yet on Atago).  The Benson died shortly thereafter (found out later possibly from reflected damage done to me).  We mopped up & won pretty easily, but those who get satisfaction from doing this mystifies me.