Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alex22ss

just get back -

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
341 battles

well i just get back during promo whit email few day ago. and i see no improvement. all the reason why i leave and few other's i no leave that game are still there. to much travel to less action and a way to strong torpedo(i no thei are even stronger in reality but i dint give a@##$). i have no idea who to improve the game but im sure those thing i mention turn off alotssss   of pepole.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
19 minutes ago, alex22ss said:

well i just get back during promo whit email few day ago. and i see no improvement. all the reason why i leave and few other's i no leave that game are still there. to much travel to less action and a way to strong torpedo(i no thei are even stronger in reality but i dint give a@##$). i have no idea who to improve the game but im sure those thing i mention turn off alotssss   of pepole.

Punctuation and spelling are your friend.

Here's what I gather from this post, I've cleaned it up somewhat.

"Well, I just got back during promo with an email a few days ago, and I see no improvement. The reasons I left and a few others I know left as well are still present in this game. There is too much travelling and not enough action. Torpedoes are way too strong (I know they are even stronger in reality but I don't give a :etc_swear:). I have no idea how to improve the game but I'm sure those things I mention turn off a lot of people."

You know, some people actually like action games that don't need crazy reflexes, that's one of the reasons why you might notice the playerbase of this game being somewhat older than other games.

Edited by warpath_33

[SALVO]
Members
17,145 posts
17,811 battles
8 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Punctuation and spelling are your friend.

Here's what I gather from this post, I've cleaned it up somewhat.

"Well, I just got back during promo with an email a few days ago, and I see no improvement. The reasons I left and a few others I know left as well are still present in this game. There is too much travelling and not enough action. Torpedoes are way too strong (I know they are even stronger in reality but I don't give a :etc_swear:). I have no idea how to improve the game but I'm sure those things I mention turn off a lot of people."

You know, some people actually like action games that don't need crazy reflexes, that's why you might notice the playerbase of this game being somewhat older than other games.

I particularly agree with this sentiment.  This is a problem I have with WoT and why I really didn't like the shift towards lighter and faster tanks.  I always preferred a more deliberate, slower style of play in WoT where you out-thought your opponent, not out-twitched them.

As for the OP's post, if that's how he feels, good riddance.  Torpedoes are and were a major part of naval combat.  And unless the game was going to just be World of Battleships, any world of warships game would by default have to include torpedoes as a major part of the game.  And if he can't deal with that, too bleeping bad.  One thing that I do know is this.  Anything that he thinks is an improvement on this game would almost certainly be something that I'd see as something that made the game worse, not better.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

Don't get me wrong, I like playing fast paced games now and then, but this game just appeals to me in a way that faster paced games don't. And since I pretty much only play free games when I want fast paced I have to make do with Roblox :Smile_teethhappy: (and, you know, the other Wargaming titles... and that game that we do not mention on these forums)

Edited by warpath_33

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
2 hours ago, alex22ss said:

And this is who wg gives free XP, credits, and premium ships too. LUL

Sign in to follow this