Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Judadiao

Will purchased Christmas boxes expire?

8 comments in this topic

[STK]
Members
51 posts
5,117 battles

I want to buy some Christmas boxes but I do not want to open them until maybe April 2018. Will these boxes expire?

The reason I would like to do this is that I will be unable to play the game until April 2018. Since there is a chance the box will give premium account time, I would like to open them until when I can play the game again.

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles

Or you could do this. What do you say @Radar_X? Radar X has answered many questions like this. If they work like other containers I would say that they would open themselves. On the other hand it has been reported that premium time is the least likely thing to get, I opened $200 worth of $1 and $3 boxes and did not get any premium time I don't know if that is because I have about a 1/2 years worth or not.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,753 battles
49 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Or you could do this. What do you say @Radar_X? Radar X has answered many questions like this. If they work like other containers I would say that they would open themselves. On the other hand it has been reported that premium time is the least likely thing to get, I opened $200 worth of $1 and $3 boxes and did not get any premium time I don't know if that is because I have about a 1/2 years worth or not.

Don't bank on it.

I opened many boxes and got 2x 180 days Permium time (plus 3 ships). No complaints. Premium time is there and there is a chance you might get it. This is the conundrum for the OP as he does not want to activate it til April. Best place to ask is WG itself.

[STK]
Members
51 posts
5,117 battles

Thank you guys. I am gonna submit a ticket for this question but I do not know if WG will answer such question though.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
On 12/25/2017 at 2:06 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

it has been reported that premium time is the least likely thing to get, I opened $200 worth of $1 and $3 boxes and did not get any premium time I don't know if that is because I have about a 1/2 years worth or not.

Evidently it has nothing to do with it.  I already had a year+ before opening boxes, and got a 180-day premium time prize out of a blue box.

[CHAOS]
Members
574 posts
2,491 battles
On 12/25/2017 at 3:57 PM, alexf24 said:

If they work like other containers I would say that they would open themselves

Containers are only supposed to automatically open if you overflow the storage (1000 containers).  I have containers stored from previous events that are still there.  I've never seen one open because a specific date past.

[RST]
Members
333 posts
6,904 battles

I just sent some gift boxes and noted the boxes expire on Jan 25th.  May be worth clarifying what happens after that but I don’t think you will be able to hold them until April.

Sign in to follow this