You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Carl

Your Highest Ever XP Game

30 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,961 posts
1,487 battles

Was just looking at my profile and realised a nice ittiel Fiji game i had the other night was my highest ever base XP game. Early present from WG'ing i guess:Smile-_tongue:.

Screenshots:

Iuhs1Z7.jpg

2PneACZ.jpg

VnIGuFl.jpg

Replay attached if you really want to see it. Not that i consider skill to have played a very great part in things.

Ok so what's yours?

20171224_174011_PBSC107-Fiji_23_Shards.wowsreplay

[4HIM]
Members
1,804 posts
4,072 battles

Highest was 2151 base XP. In the Warspite Gucci Caesar.  Almost thought I'd graduated from potato at that point.

Then reality came back.

Edited by ZARDOZ_II
Wrong bote

[HINON]
Members
9,017 posts

Nicely done. Must have been some skill as those things dont just happen. My record was in the warspite with a crazy 4100 base xp game. I think it was the match I had 8 kills in.

[EQRN]
Members
342 posts
8,931 battles

4493 base in Missouri.  Was a kraken game and I’ll never forget one of the kills, it was a smoked up Mogami right in the middle of Tears.  I don’t know how he didn’t know I was barreling down on him, but I lit him up and he didn’t even have smoke coming out of his funnels.  I was like “say hello to my radar and his 16 inch friends” 

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,556 posts
3,539 battles

3500 base XP in my New Mexico, 155,000 damage game. It was over a year ago and battle remember much from it other than we were losing quick and everyone gave up and I wrote it chat that as long as my guns can fire I'm not giving up, I ended up taking 2 caps myself and we ended up coming from behind for the win.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,972 battles

My best game was 4568 XP in my Fujin. I don't have a screenshot but the info is in my profile...

I once had a 9-kill game in the Fujin that only netted me 2165 XP...  :Smile_amazed:

shot-17_01.02_12_24.19-0403.thumb.jpg.ef6eb3dc0966dcb54586a7122b2edde6.jpg

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

4257 but not sure which battle it was. I think the desktop page goes into more detail so I'll check it and see if I recall what ship. 

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,961 posts
1,487 battles
4 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Nicely done. Must have been some skill as those things dont just happen. My record was in the warspite with a crazy 4100 base xp game. I think it was the match I had 8 kills in.

Rough blow by blow from what i remeber, (i'm planning to sent this, the kraken game after it,  and a dunkerque game from a day or so before to Zath, Stuntman, Jingles and Jedi, no idea if it will make it through any of them): 

Start of match we where near A i was a bit shy about rushing in as i've gotten burned by lack of team support,  whole team is a bit hesitant but finally we start pushing, suddenly and surprisingly a wild Aoba Appear,s i turn smoke as leander blunders through behind him. Then the atlanta appear and pops radar, i make a snap decision that since he;s showing so much side if i move i'll get spanked and then spanked some more as i break away, so i stay in smoke reversing doing everything wrong, but so does the enemy team and i spank the atlanta and start  laying into the leander an then the aoba, no kills there. We then hesitantly, (because of a schors behind the leanders smoke across the channel), push out of A, rest of tema is dea, just me, the molotov, the colorado, and i think one other ship, we got i belive 4 kills the rets got 2. They're complaining. i decide at this point we've lost but i'm gonna pad away. Move towards B while another schors hides behind the island and as we get spotted i manage to get my smoke down, tear up the algerie and somthing else in that time frame, smoke starts to go and we got a schors to the right, a schors to the left, and a schors in front of us, (hey anyone wanna bet @Snargfargle does a parody of that old poem with this :p), with a mahan backing them up, where down to 3 ships and there's a spee putzing around somwhere too. I say screw it, blaze of glory time. I charge at the mahan and the schors and with one of our other ships manage to get the low health schors hiding in B then charge down the mayhan and because he won't switch to AP i can keep swinging the [edited] out for odd salvos whilst what i thought was the schors to my right but turned out to be the Spee, (couldn't see them, they were firing over islands), lays into me taking most of my health as i wiggle towards the mahan, finally getting him despite the shoddy shooting and the schors in front that i think was trying to escape towards C behind an island managed to run himself aground and now i'm right on top of him, swing out, pump AP into im and then more to my own surprise than anyone else's manage to turn inside his torps, look around and it's me and the molotov vs the spee who turns out to be in terrible shape, i 18-, come back around the island and nail him.

I won because too many enemies left me alone at various points when tye could have focused me down, a bit of luck in terms of how some plays worked out and a lot of mistakes on the enemies part. The mahan could have had me, the schors could have focused me, the Atlanta and the Aoba and the eander could have deleted me at match opening. but they didn;t and because i lived on good health till near the end and because they mostly ignored me even then i as able to use my pure DPM to tea them down.

• Bad 1

[PSP]
Members
6,252 posts
8,888 battles
2 hours ago, Carl said:

we got a schors to the right, a schors to the left, and a schors in front of us, (hey anyone wanna bet @Snargfargle does a parody of that old poem with this :p),

:Smile_Default: Already have!

• Funny 1

[REVY]
Members
6,104 posts
5,104 battles

I don't if this is my highest since I end up taking a zillion video game screenshots, and the library takes a few hours to go through, but recently, I had some good Benson games.

This one is from 4 days ago.

fjdWVze.jpg

vzQrYxC.jpg

Combined with this game I got today:

Og9SHKf.jpg

And I finished by Benson grind and bought a Fletcher today.  Too late to get that free demount discount however 

Edited by Sventex

Members
3,417 posts
8,276 battles

Winning - damage done - ships sunk - achievements - ribbons 

XP is the last/least thing I pay attention to. 

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,175 battles

5243 base, I think?! I know I've had higher exp earnings with multipliers but that's what on my WoWs player page.

[HBK]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,331 posts
10,488 battles
41 minutes ago, atPrick__ said:

5243 base, I think?! I know I've had higher exp earnings with multipliers but that's what on my WoWs player page.

That is definitely not base xp.  The highest xp for your given ship on wows' official statement page includes premium.  That's still really, really good but 5200 base would be top 5 all time matches.

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,175 battles
12 minutes ago, Business6 said:

That is definitely not base xp.  The highest xp for your given ship on wows' official statement page includes premium.  That's still really, really good but 5200 base would be top 5 all time matches.

Yeah, always had Premium till recently.

I also got Des early, like right after official release I think. The XP multipliers, how the game dishes out XP for a specific ship, were way different for Des Moines then.

You could get massive, massive, massive games just speccing AA and killing planes.

Edited by atPrick__

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,085 posts
14,482 battles

I had to look it up ship by ship to at least know which of them I got the most XPs on.  I thought it would be on Alabama but for me, Neptune has my record for most XP in a single match, 5051.

2qR0oSJ.jpg

I loved my time on Neptune, one of the easiest grinds on a ship that I have ever done.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[HBK]
1,331 posts
10,488 battles
14 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I had to look it up ship by ship to at least know which of them I got the most XPs on.  I thought it would be on Alabama but for me, Neptune has my record for most XP in a single match, 5051.

2qR0oSJ.jpg

I loved my time on Neptune, one of the easiest grinds on a ship that I have ever done.

That turns out to be around 3300 base xp :D

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,085 posts
14,482 battles
11 minutes ago, Business6 said:

I guess.  I know the official WoWS website incorporated non-base XP to what they showed not long after the game's launch in 2015.  Unfortunately in Warships Today, you can't get any truly specific info like highest XP in any ship you own, etc.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WG-CC]
9,124 posts
7,655 battles

Congrabulations, Carl!  I hope it felt pretty epic to play.  For the longest time, my highest base-XP game was some random match in an Atlanta that didn't feel particularly memorable.  I've since displaced that with a Scharnhorst game.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,961 posts
1,487 battles
28 minutes ago, Business6 said:

Yeah thats how i realised the fiji gamen had been a new record and pon my profile because i had premium active it's listed as 3797.

1 minute ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Congrabulations, Carl!  I hope it felt pretty epic to play.  For the longest time, my highest base-XP game was some random match in an Atlanta that didn't feel particularly memorable.  I've since displaced that with a Scharnhorst game.

Awww thanks mouse. 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. While i was playing the two big engagements it felt really frenetic, and as i noted in my blow by blow i'd pretty much  given up on winning so when i suddenly looked around and "wait there's just he spee left, we're gonna win!" it felt pretty good. Most epic feeling game was probably the Dirpitz game i've got a youtube clip uploaded of. it was one of those scenarios Dirpitz drivers have ;lewd dreams about and is an example of why i allways say "Dirpitz first KM DD, Dirpitz best KM DD". Clip for you all :p.

[RBIA]
Members
337 posts
8,256 battles

My highest is 5,505 in the Des Moines. My Yamato has a highest of like 5,200, and a ton of my other ships have highest of 3-4k.