Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheJoyofDying

next free xp conversion bonus?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,852 battles

Im interested in purchasing the missouri :) i got the cash ready and enough convertible xp,but im waiting for for the conversion bonus to happen. Any clues of when that will be?

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,056 battles

Probably right after they pull it off the shelf, lol 

More than likely though just before they do pull her from the shelf.

And they'll probably have a doubloon sale at the same time to get as many MO's sold, and to help the sale of the NEW tier IX Musashi

reddit:    Now's your chance to pick up the US tier IX USS Missouri for in-game Free XP -- she's departing on release of Update 0.7.2 as we roll out a new tier IX battleship that can be acquired with Free XP. We decided two ships occupying the same niche at the time is one too many. Get grinding, you can still get Missouri for about two more months.

Edited by SpudZero
Added some info.
  • Cool 2

[LUCK]
Members
1,311 posts
19,630 battles

the Santa crates are good for this with all those 777% free xp signals. With camos, premium and signals and other bonuses about 110k free xp in 3 days. Oodles of captain points too.

at this point, with 18.5 million ship xp locked up I'd rather just stack signals than convert using doubloons.

I'd welcome a 1,000 ship xp to 1 free xp at this point. 18,500 free xp is better than what I have now.

[PVE]
Members
5,636 posts
18,228 battles
4 hours ago, SpudZero said:

Probably right after they pull it off the shelf, lol 

I am guessing that there will be one last conversion sale prior to pulling the Big Mo from the tech tree. It would make sense, players who are short a bit of free xp would be happy to buy and convert, Wargaming would make a bit of money, seems a win win. Course we are talking about Wargaming, so yeah.... 

Sign in to follow this