Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

How to swap Wargaming for new Email?

1 comment in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,940 battles

Been a long time since I had to even consider switching Wargaming account to new email but there must of been a security leak at Wargaming or Yahoo resulting in the email address falling into the hands of somebody in New Mexico trying to do likely less than legal things.

Good news is based on the fact certain emails he tries to have linked to email are recurring once in a while the guy obviously does not have the passwords so I am going to have to make a new new email and get the WOWs Account transfered. Problem is I have forgotten the exact process to do that since I remember there being an easy way to have the transfer when you have not lost 90% of your control of things like last time I had problems.

I got another Wargaming account hacked out before and remember it was loooong forms with Wargaming for me to fill out before that was settled and I don't want repeat of that lol. But fortunately I went overboard on security after that so I am relatively safe, but just annoying at the moment.

Sign in to follow this