You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeathLord1969

Need help with a MSI Z270 A Pro bios

5 comments in this topic

Members
829 posts
2,638 battles

Since I got this board, the bios has been acting weird when trying to save settings. When I click advanced, the various UIs overlap & the language changes for parts of things.

As you can see in the pic, there's 2 languages in one line and overlapping. The default bios did this along with the latest. Any ideas?

20171223_163933.jpg

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

That's odd..

Yeah, Id do a Google search for the board name with UI overlap, and/or language change. Something along those lines.

If you can't find anything I'd use the suggestion above, or try a forum like Toms hardware.

If that's the only issue, I would take it on the chin and try to figure out the options looking at English screen shots. 

Idk if you are mining, or just changing settings for gaming. If you're mining, some companies with have a mining bios available.

Edited by Wulfgarn

Members
829 posts
2,638 battles

Nope, not using this build to mine. I wanted to enable it's HD audio to see if it's any better than the sound from my HD 7950.

Members
829 posts
2,638 battles

Well, Live Update 6 never said there was an update, even though it should. But the site had one from late last month. Flashed bios, still does it.

XMP is enabled, HD audio is along with other needed settings. So system runs fine. Any overclocking I can do so using the tuner.