Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
Members
78 posts
11,546 battles

Last year the best crates for me ended up being the 3 dollar ones. Is this the case again this year? Post what you got and which crates you bought.

[EQRN]
Members
346 posts
8,987 battles

I got the 20pack of $3 crates, 5 ships, 5x1000 doubloons, 90 day premium, the rest camo and flags, very nice haul, imo.  The ships were 2xT5, 2xT6 and 1xT7.

[DETN8]
Members
78 posts
11,546 battles

4 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I got the 20pack of $3 crates, 5 ships, 5x1000 doubloons, 90 day premium, the rest camo and flags, very nice haul, imo.  The ships were 2xT5, 2xT6 and 1xT7.

which ships?

[WOLF2]
Members
898 posts
7,308 battles

Got the Alabama out of a $3 crate (bought five pack).   That is a seriously rockin' ship.

While I first fretted all the flags, they did help me get to 750k fxp, and Santa indulged me in a brand new Missouri.

First game in her was pretty meh - 78k damage, and half of it with my last couple of volleys.   800k credits.   Holy moly!   Liking the MO!

[DETN8]
Members
78 posts
11,546 battles
1 hour ago, DiddleDum said:

Got the Alabama out of a $3 crate (bought five pack).   That is a seriously rockin' ship.

While I first fretted all the flags, they did help me get to 750k fxp, and Santa indulged me in a brand new Missouri.

First game in her was pretty meh - 78k damage, and half of it with my last couple of volleys.   800k credits.   Holy moly!   Liking the MO!

Yea the MO is a solid silversmith! I want the Alabama ... and a few others :)

Edited by TitanAxios

Sign in to follow this