You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CNCfan

Selling Ships

3 comments in this topic

[GOFU]
Members
109 posts
6,479 battles

I do not collect ships and right now we have a chance to sell them for a short period of time without paying to dismount any add-on.  I thought it would be a good time to clean up the port.

I sold all my DD's except for the ones that had 0 value (2) and one tier 6 just to have one I might use sometime.

All cruisers to tier 5 were sold. A few above tier 5 that I never take out.

All BB's to tier 5 and a few above that I very seldom drove.

Was wondering if anyone else does a clean up for whatever reason.

Right now I have all the ships in port that I have an interest in other than 2 or 3 BB, but not enough interest to buy them at this time.

Now I am just saving just in case WOW introduces something I would be interested in.

[PVE]
Members
9,571 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, CNCfan said:

I do not collect ships and right now we have a chance to sell them for a short period of time without paying to dismount any add-on.  I thought it would be a good time to clean up the port.

I sold all my DD's except for the ones that had 0 value (2) and one tier 6 just to have one I might use sometime.

All cruisers to tier 5 were sold. A few above tier 5 that I never take out.

All BB's to tier 5 and a few above that I very seldom drove.

Was wondering if anyone else does a clean up for whatever reason.

Right now I have all the ships in port that I have an interest in other than 2 or 3 BB, but not enough interest to buy them at this time.

Now I am just saving just in case WOW introduces something I would be interested in.

There are players who just focus on some ships and get rid of the ones that they don't want.

I like having all the ships I can get and will play different ones when I feel like.

You have a great plan, since the demount is free right now and if you want to clean out your port, this is a good time to do it.

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,663 battles

You might as well get rid of the Tier 1's as well, since they cost nothing to buy back, I believe. This would free up some port slots.

Other than that, play and keep what you enjoy. It is,however, beneficial to have one ship per tier.

Myself, after x-mas, I will be at 100 ships. I enjoy them all.