You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
King_v_2014

is this the most damage/kills done in an ohama

9 comments in this topic

[AOD_A]
Members
6 posts
2,340 battles

hello this I the first time I am posting on the forums. I was wondering if this was the highest damage or kills done in an Ohama. This game was play on the NA server during Christmas eve. Unfortunately I didn't turn on my recording.

Capture.PNG

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts

Well done. WOWS numbers shows a player with 10 kills and a number with 9. But 8 is still pretty impressive and rare. My max kills in any ship is 9 with the Nikolai.

[WOLF4]
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

That's a great game! 

But I did check and saw I have a game with 136k damage in the Omaha. I suspect you're going to see a few people beat your damage, but the kills is way up there. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
1 hour ago, King_v_2014 said:

hello this I the first time I am posting on the forums. I was wondering if this was the highest damage or kills done in an Ohama. This game was play on the NA server during Christmas eve. Unfortunately I didn't turn on my recording.

Capture.PNG

Nicely done , did 7 once in Murmansk 

[WOLF5]
Members
458 posts
18,894 battles

Nice game. Wows-numbers shows Max damage in a Omaha as 226,654k, Max frags 9, max planes destroyed 34,  max experience 5,217. The most amazing stat I saw was someone has an 85.94% winrate with 128 games. Someone else has 6,611 games in the Omaha!