You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YeOldeTraveller

HSF Harekaze bundles

4 comments in this topic

[TDG]
Members
1,184 posts
5,986 battles

I just noticed neither of the bundles for either HSF ship are still in the Premium Shop.

Did I miss an announcement that they were going away?

I don't remember seeing a limit on their availability other then the September 2018 for the ships.

I was hoping to be able to get the 12-point captain with the ship.

I guess this is another case of don't plan on anything long term.

I will likely still get this ship eventually, but 8-point captain is much less immediately useful.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,841 posts
11,537 battles

I forget the exact date, but the original release announcement had the end date and it wasn't until 2019 I believe.  

[TDG]
Members
1,184 posts
5,986 battles
30 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I forget the exact date, but the original release announcement had the end date and it wasn't until 2019 I believe.  

I couldn't find the original announcement, but I did check the entry in LWM's Premium Ship Summary.

Per that entry, the ship is available until 30 September, 2018.

Both ships are still available.  However, the bundles for those ships seem to have disappeared.

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
1 hour ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

I just noticed neither of the bundles for either HSF ship are still in the Premium Shop.

Did I miss an announcement that they were going away?

I don't remember seeing a limit on their availability other then the September 2018 for the ships.

I was hoping to be able to get the 12-point captain with the ship.

I guess this is another case of don't plan on anything long term.

I will likely still get this ship eventually, but 8-point captain is much less immediately useful.

When I bought it only the 8 point commander bundle was showing so I bought it like that then a couple days later the bundle with the 12 point captain was back again.  I suggest be patient and keep looking back for the better bundle. A support ticket might be in order. I was a little peeved about it.

Edited by Sovereigndawg