Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mayclore

Looking for a night clan on NA (1442 WTR)

11 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
13 posts
6,714 battles

Relatively acceptable player looking for a clan active at night (in the EST time zone). I work a night shift job, hence on my days off I play all night instead of, you know, at normal times like normal people. Currently own a Baltimore, Lion, and Roon, working on the Fletcher and Ibuki. Mostly seeking divisions, not terribly interested in ranked or clan battles at the moment as I just don't have time for those. I get off of work at 7:30 AM and try to play at least a little bit every day, but currently Sundays are my only guaranteed nights off, and through the week I'm dead tired each morning, so keep that in mind if you have some sort of stringent activity requirements.

Edited by Mayclore

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,546 battles

Hey, come check out the Syndicate. We are not exactly a 'night clan' but we do have several nocturnal members. If you're interested shoot me a message and I will send you a invite to our server so you can hang out and see if it's what your looking for.

[RUST]
Members
860 posts
7,861 battles

Night Owls is a night clan!   I work until midnight central time and play after work for 2-3 hours usually.    I really haven't been active in recruiting since I realized clan battles weren't ever going to be a thing for us anyway but we're good and play late.

Join our discord if you want https://discord.gg/qcCkU54  We really don't do clan invites until we've played with people and we all enjoy each other's company, but we'd love to div up and play.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
9,296 battles

Merry Christmas Sir,

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends! You are graciously invited to give consideration to [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4, and see our plans, strategies, friendships and organizational structure for yourself! Our membership contains a very high percentage of military veterans... and even some who are still Active Duty Military personnel! Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/ 5a2c1f84c0803_TGS4HiRez(1026x1023).thumb.png.e2165e109070b75e4f8d398137bfe3ca.png.ca4c574be58a0036c1395d4f5be5f33d.png

[PRVTR]
[PRVTR]
Beta Testers
187 posts
4,258 battles

Mayclore- check out PRVTR or Privateer. We just don't invite anyone ( no copy and paste recruiting). I think you'd be a good fit with our bunch of experienced players. Will be on tonight looking to chat with you further if your in game. Otherwise Merry  Christmas and lets talk soon. Cheers.

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,886 battles

Greetings!

WOLFK  is a low key group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings 

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Greetings Mayclore, 

BWC is an international group of players meaning we usually have around the clock activity. We have several members who work graveyard shifts and given the different timezones of our members, you will rarely lack activity.
More info through my sigs, 

cheers, 
C. 

[WAIFU]
Members
13 posts
6,714 battles

I apologize for the lack of replies; a side effect of my ridiculous work schedule, I'm afraid. I've got some days off now to get back to everyone, and yes, I am still looking.

[KSC]
Members
34 posts
4,088 battles

Gday @Mayclore - we have a bunch of shift workers and players from all over the world in our clan. Send me a message if you might be interested

Sign in to follow this