Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brother_Noodle_PizzaTime

Looking for a clan

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
31 posts
1,228 battles

Hi everyone,

As I am now starting to take boats semi seriously, I am looking for a clan to help me learn and play competitively.

Useful ships I own now:

Missouri

Scharnhorst

Sims

Alabama

Loyang

Benson (I prefer the Loyang)

Current lines:

American DD's (about to finish the Benson)

Jap BB's (On the Nagato, taking my sweet time)

American BB's (not far in the line but I intend to free XP to the NC and grind it from there)

What can I offer?:

I am a member of [VILIN] on World of Tanks so I take competitive gameplay seriously and understand how to work as a team.

I am an active player and will be available for various forms of competitive play at any tier.

I have discord and teamspeak.

I am best in Destroyers and I am still learning how to play Battleships. 

What I am looking for?:

A semi serious clan that is active for divisions and can help me improve as a player.

Teamspeak or discord are a must.

Participates in Clan Wars and other forms of competitive play.

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
207 posts
4,346 battles

Hello.

Visit us at http://www.taskforce16.us/ . Once you have looked over our site, feel free to contact me so we can talk further. We may be a fit for you as much as I see you as a fit for us.

Kahbrohn

Read Admiral - Recruiter

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
9,312 battles

Merry Christmas Sir

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends! You are graciously invited to give consideration to [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4, and see our plans, strategies, friendships and organizational structure for yourself! Our membership contains a very high percentage of military veterans... and even some who are still Active Duty Military personnel! Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/ 5a2c1f84c0803_TGS4HiRez(1026x1023).thumb.png.e2165e109070b75e4f8d398137bfe3ca.png.0b2dccad3f3b96bc52c069f6b14a2bab.png

[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,153 battles

We have a SL team named the same thing as you lol.

Good luck searching for a clan. ^w^ If you're a weeb, try out HAIFU, if not, check out RQL/MIA.

Iris_

• Cool 1

Members
88 posts
4,053 battles

Just going to add to that, even if you're not a weeb, the Haifuri community is large and diverse, and we're definitely welcoming to anyone! Message me for details! We've got a huge discord community that you can join consisting of several casual clans, as well as semi-competitive and competitive ones as well. 

Bonus offer! Join our discord server and PM me and I'll bestow upon your profile picture a Santa Hat! Happy Holidays!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

ARRGG has expanded to 40 members.  We are Looking for Clan Battlers only. If you desire to participate in Clan Battles but don't like all the hub bub rules of a major competitive Clan,

Send an Application to ARRGG. We would love to have you.

No minimum stats no meetings, just a group of guys that like to play WoWs. We use Discord for Divisions and Clan Play,and general [edited] sessions,

This is a must have {at least a way to listen} https://discord.gg/NPMbRHY

Our Clan has all the Benefits already set up for use when you do the minimum required oil donations of 60 oil { WoWs requirements not ours} 

We finished the first season 55th in squall league {Not the best but we all had fun } We have 4 Admirals calling the strategy for our game play{I suck so I am not an Admiral }  

Required for Clan Battles {WG rules}

Our rules for Clan Battles ....Discord..... Be available for a minimum of 2 of the four days all 4 would be Ideal.

This Clan is so Laid Back you might fall asleep at your keyboard "just not during a Battle please"

Feel free to look us up in the Clan registry read our Description.Pop into our Discord 

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,892 battles

Greetings!

WOLFK  is a low key group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings 

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello dangernoodle, 

BWC is accepting recruits. We provide trainings to improve your gameplay and we always group up and play whatever tier is needed. 
More info through my sigs.

cheers, 

Sign in to follow this