You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spartias

CompetitiveClanOrganizer

36 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
1,412 posts
8,589 battles
1 hour ago, eviltane said:

This is really cool. But we can't seem to find a way to select ship #1 and #2   just says   #N/A  on the dropdown for the ships

If the sheet is on (clan tag entered in the database tab), the drop down menu's should populate with the applicable ships of the tier. Otherwise you can just manually type them in.

Edited by Spartias

[SALVO]
[SALVO]
Members
1,390 posts
5,608 battles

Hey @Spartias

Dont mean to bug you too much here is a picture of the error me and my friend are getting. 

Error 1  :  when using the dropdown menu to select ship it goes  # N/A

1115354079_error1.thumb.jpg.3c4bb9479ef70bfe82f65842632e82c9.jpg

Error 2:   When typing in the ship data  it gives us this " There was a Problem "  message:

44269832_Error2.thumb.JPG.55672a62a214c0e132eccaf6558ff82e.JPG

Appreciate any input . Considering the age I understand if you dont want to bother with it anymore. 

[OO7]
Members
1,412 posts
8,589 battles
57 minutes ago, eviltane said:

Hey @Spartias

Dont mean to bug you too much here is a picture of the error me and my friend are getting. 

Error 1  :  when using the dropdown menu to select ship it goes  # N/A

1115354079_error1.thumb.jpg.3c4bb9479ef70bfe82f65842632e82c9.jpg

Error 2:   When typing in the ship data  it gives us this " There was a Problem "  message:

44269832_Error2.thumb.JPG.55672a62a214c0e132eccaf6558ff82e.JPG

Appreciate any input . Considering the age I understand if you dont want to bother with it anymore. 

No it’s no problem. I haven’t released an updated version in a while. It’s possibly/likely that there’s a problem with the ship import functions. 

Next time I get a chance I’ll update it to my latest version.

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
3 posts
5,687 battles

That would be great - I was looking at this as well.   If it helps you track down the error, it does pull in all of the other tier ships just fine, it just does not pull the Tier 10 data.

[OO7]
Members
1,412 posts
8,589 battles
6 hours ago, Dogbarian said:

That would be great - I was looking at this as well.   If it helps you track down the error, it does pull in all of the other tier ships just fine, it just does not pull the Tier 10 data.

I've discovered the problem. Wargaming has the Conqueror listed twice in the API. It's an error on their end. I've got a workaround in on my personal copy, however it's just a bandaid. It works fine, except that it won't import stats for the conqueror. It's going to take me a bit to figure out how to out logic their error and make it work perfectly again.

Link for Fix

The above link still has issues with the Conqueror, hopefully WG will fix their end and it'll resolve itself. Until then I'll be working on a way to out think this...

• Cool 1

[ABWS]
Members
1 post
1,015 battles

I know this is hella late, but is there a fix out for some ships not showing up in the search menu? This clan battle season is T8, so Im trying to get it set up for my clan but some of the ships they prefer are not showing up on the list

Any help would be appreciated mate.

[OO7]
Members
1,412 posts
8,589 battles
3 hours ago, Arctic9924 said:

I know this is hella late, but is there a fix out for some ships not showing up in the search menu? This clan battle season is T8, so Im trying to get it set up for my clan but some of the ships they prefer are not showing up on the list

Any help would be appreciated mate.

I can issue some updates after a while. I personally don't use this anymore. I have a sheet now that builds a set of standards off of the players in the top 10 clans, but it only works if I own it. It's more of a network of multiple sheets. Not something I can easily make public.

[D3BT]
Members
3 posts
6,757 battles

Great tool, thanks!  For some reason I cant find the Des in the ship list on the database tab.

[TNG-3]
Members
141 posts
12,278 battles

Does this collect/display clan battle stats? 

[OO7]
Members
1,412 posts
8,589 battles

No, and I'm not sure it even still functions. I haven't kept it updated for a while. Clan battle stats are not available through the standard Wargaming api, and therefore must be acquired through other means. I usually stick to the Wargaming api.