Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kriegsmarinewaffels

One would wish to buy the new snarchorst skin.

9 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,743 battles

I really dont want the duke of York and would be happy with buying the skin since its all I care about would be willing to spend $20 cad for it wish that was a option hope you guys would consider that as an option .

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,155 posts
10,138 battles

The missions and collection were fun. well worht it, and the camo (tho same benefit as the normal camo), is quite nice. 

[TWE]
Members
101 posts
1,213 battles

Ya I agree with you .. I wish I could buy the camo .. 

But I will do my best to play the campaign and hope I complete everything in time :)

Good luck everybody and Merry Christmas! 

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,154 battles
5 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

why buy it when u can earn it for free?

Because "earning it for free" requires the purchase of the BB DoY from the premium shop. Either that or wait about 2 weeks for all the missions to unlock and complete the campaign for the ship, by which time the campaign for the camo would likely be on its last legs, if not already gone

[EQRN]
Members
340 posts
8,895 battles

The final phase of North Cape starts on the 8th, the New Year campaign ends on 17th, so a 9 day window.  Kinda tight, but the missions aren't really hard either.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,304 battles
5 hours ago, Destroyer_Zekamashi said:

Because "earning it for free" requires the purchase of the BB DoY from the premium shop. Either that or wait about 2 weeks for all the missions to unlock and complete the campaign for the ship, by which time the campaign for the camo would likely be on its last legs, if not already gone

There was plenty of time last year to complete the campaign after getting the Graf for free. It's a very short campaign.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,154 battles
8 hours ago, Ju87s said:

There was plenty of time last year to complete the campaign after getting the Graf for free. It's a very short campaign.

Perhaps, but if the OP wants it now or ASAP then it would require the purchase of DoY

[4HIM]
Members
1,790 posts
4,050 battles
14 hours ago, Ju87s said:

why buy it when u can earn it for free?

Some just don't have the time or desire to grind through a campaign.  With family and friends coming by this time of year, I can't commit any certain time where I know I can play much.  The camo is nice, but no way I'd be able to grind through that campaign.  And I don't have a burning desire to own the Duck of Yuck either. 

Sign in to follow this