You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyjr

Ok so we need to leave the launcher on now?

6 comments in this topic

Members
142 posts
3,843 battles

tried to play warships today, do like i always do. Shut down the launcher, because it's not needed, Or is it? Now the game played without the screen if you shut down the launcher. Honestly, i hope this is a bug and will be fixed, because i prefer to run as little as possible while gaming. Besides, i don't know if you are spying, while i'm gaming. Why is it needed to game now? There wasn't even an icon in the task bar you could click, just the sound. This is very sucky coding, on your part

Edited by crazyjr

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,687 posts
9,098 battles

It worked fine for me doing that, it sounds like you have something else going on. The only "problem" I have is since I installed an SSD that the game launches too fast to shut the Game Center down so I have to ALT+Tab. :Smile_Default:

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles

You tried starting the game from the executable itself, without starting the launcher at all?

Just create a shortcut to it and go.  Though if you do that you will have to start up the Game Launcher sometimes to check for any quick updates.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

I'm using the old launcher that closes on its own after you launch the game :Smile_teethhappy:

I do have Game Center installed though, just to dabble in Warplanes now and then. I can close the launcher after launching the game no problem.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,218 battles

Just pin the actual WoWs client to your taskbar and you can open up the game directly without the need of the launcher

Members
9,985 posts
2 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

I'm using the old launcher that closes on its own after you launch the game :Smile_teethhappy:

I do have Game Center installed though, just to dabble in Warplanes now and then. I can close the launcher after launching the game no problem.

Check your task manager....

Last time I installed the Game center to test WoWP, even though I set it not to load on startup...it does anyway....:Smile_amazed: