Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MarshalSqueez

Random containers showing up...

7 comments in this topic

[CHAOS]
Members
574 posts
2,491 battles

So last night I noitced there were extra containers in my port.  I have 104 stored, and noticed there were 106.  I don't recognize the container.

1l2uAdi.jpg

Then today, this one randomly appeared. 

zDuYF5Y.jpg

Where are these coming from?

[CHAOS]
Members
574 posts
2,491 battles

Oh!  I missed the reward on the New Year Raid campaign being a container, so that explains the one on the bottom.  I bought the Duke of York and did the mission to unlock the rest of that campaign.

What's the top one though?  Those showed up last night before I did the campaign mission.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
22 minutes ago, MarshalSqueez said:

What's the top one though?  Those showed up last night before I did the campaign mission.

The top one is a Red October Container from the missions to get Gangut (can't spell her Soviet name). I had two containers like that show up as well. As for where they came from? Much like you I have no idea, the fact it is a legacy crate just makes it weirder. @SuperNikoPower @Pigeon_of_War any ideas about this?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,351 battles

I think I got one or two crimson crates a week or so ago too. I assumed they were part of the rewards for the Happy Shipsmas missions (that gave you that flag).

[CHAOS]
Members
574 posts
2,491 battles
38 minutes ago, MeKanism said:

Idk what they are, but i want 106 of them

That would be nice:Smile_teethhappy:  Just to be clear only 2 containers showed up.  The other 104 are just random ones I've saved.

Sign in to follow this