You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSRichardNixon

Can we all get the same gift?

18 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
Members
467 posts

50,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier V ship!

3,000,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.

Commander with 5 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.

Premium Tier IV battleship Ishizuchi. She has everything needed to become your new favourite!

50x Zulu, 50x Zulu Hotel, 50x Papa Papa, 50x India Bravo Terrathree, 50x Equal Speed Charlie London.

That is from email for uninterested players. I really want 50,000 FXP. Ishizuchi would be nice too but since I already have one from last year crates it shall become doubloons.

Edited by USSRichardNixon
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,096 posts
17,761 battles

Actually, I wouldn't count on a copy of the Ishi being doubloons.  Sometimes they'll only give you the value in credits, which sorta stinks but that's the way it is.

As for the rest, I guess that I don't get too worked up over incentives given to players who haven't been around in a while to come back and play.  It's a fairly normal thing to do in the business world, IIRC.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
14 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Actually, I wouldn't count on a copy of the Ishi being doubloons.  Sometimes they'll only give you the value in credits, which sorta stinks but that's the way it is.

As for the rest, I guess that I don't get too worked up over incentives given to players who haven't been around in a while to come back and play.  It's a fairly normal thing to do in the business world, IIRC.

That is how the New Year Raid campaign is working. I already had the New Mexico, so I got the captain, port slot and silver for the ship. The new camo is nice.

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
32 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

That is from email for uninterested players. I really want 50,000 FXP. Ishizuchi would be nice too but since I already have one from last year crates it shall become doubloons.

Then you get Gulious Cesare I think.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,157 battles

I play a LOT, but one of my invite friends had been out for a while and had only got to T4. She logged in yesterday, got the 50k Free xp, Itchy Zucchini and all that, and decided to div up and play. a couple dozen matches later, she got herself a Gnevny, 80K more Free Xp, 25 of each signal flag, etc. Bought herself an Okhotnik with some Doubloons etc. and I got me a treasure chest.

Oh, and the Save BB texas got $25 bucks. So of course, I didn't get anything directly out of that, but if any of you invited someone who hasn't played for a couple of months, nudge them a bit. Might be a good time to be had!

Edited by LancerUlysses

Alpha Tester
1,964 posts
29 minutes ago, Batch972 said:

what gift is this and how do you get it?

You have to stop playing the game for a while, don't even log in.

[4HIM]
Members
1,813 posts
4,129 battles

I think the top 'prize' for not playing is

The top package was apparently a De Grasse + 10 point captain, Cesare + 10 point Captain, 10 pt Pan Asian Captain, 150k free XP, 14 days Premium and 12 mil credits.

So a T5, a T6, and three 10 point captains, 2 weeks premium, and 12 million credits.  Bit better than an Itchy Zucchini. 

Alpha Tester
1,964 posts
37 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

I think the top 'prize' for not playing is

The top package was apparently a De Grasse + 10 point captain, Cesare + 10 point Captain, 10 pt Pan Asian Captain, 150k free XP, 14 days Premium and 12 mil credits.

So a T5, a T6, and three 10 point captains, 2 weeks premium, and 12 million credits.  Bit better than an Itchy Zucchini. 

The gifts may be random. Can't remember when I last logged into my NA account but it was definitely more than eight months. Checked today and I got Ishizuchi. No email though.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,829 battles

I like that they're trying to get old players back... but it does seem a slap in the face to not give some sort of "Thank you!" to those of us who do play regularly.

[DRACS]
Members
3,504 posts

So I'm confused ... those players who abandoned the game ages ago get gifts ... but the loyal player who have invested in the game heavily get nothing? Really?

[4HIM]
Members
1,813 posts
4,129 battles
8 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

So I'm confused ... those players who abandoned the game ages ago get gifts ... but the loyal player who have invested in the game heavily get nothing? Really?

Yep.  Some are getting stuff FAR better than what I've paid for.  Last they sold the Gucci Caesar they didn't sell it with a 10 point captain.  And given there's currently not Italian tech tree, you have to grind your own captain.  But the 'returning' (WG hasn't stated the criteria for receiving the gifts so that's the only term I know to use) players get to skip grinding a captain.  And the GC is a markedly better ship with CE, something they are basically gifted.  Some are getting not only that, but also a DeGrasse with a 10 point captain, as well as a 10 point PA captain.

Edited by ZARDOZ_II

[DRACS]
Members
3,504 posts

Hmm, that sucks. I also got GC when it was sold. I also wish I had a DeGrasse since I'm grinding the french cruiser line. Oh well.