You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sharonasbar111

new premium ship captain

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
3,174 battles

I just purchased the Graf Spee. It came with a good captain (Thea Kreutzer), but she speaks Japanese. Is there a way to make it English? I have the English language in settings.

[PVE]
Members
9,566 posts
7,456 battles
8 minutes ago, sharonasbar111 said:

I just purchased the Graf Spee. It came with a good captain (Thea Kreutzer), but she speaks Japanese. Is there a way to make it English? I have the English language in settings.

Like the others have mentioned, HSF ships have captains that speak Japanese. The ARP ships, anime deal before HSF, is the same. You can check the FAQ for how to disable the voices and if you have Steven Seagal and/or the other unique commanders, you can disable their voices as well.

I don't have the HSF ships yet as I already have the Adm Graf Spee and want to get other premiums first. I do have all of the ARP ships and I don't mind the girls speaking Japanese. I can guess the gist of what they are saying by what is happening, but when you sink something or get set on fire, I find how excited they get is funny to me. Total opposite of Debbie Downer Seagal. :Smile_teethhappy:

[WFR]
Members
433 posts
56 minutes ago, sharonasbar111 said:

It would have to be translated and a mod for subtitles added. Alternatively it could be translated, and get some voice actresses to re-record it in english and include a new set of sound files. thats a lot of work for christmas eve though imo.