You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
psmobius1

Santas gifts help....

10 comments in this topic

Members
65 posts
750 battles

Hi all, I am pretty much a new player to the game (I played a bit in the past but nothing recently) with a tier IV or V as my highest so far. But I thought I'd pop back into the game and see what all has changed. I decided to buy the bundle of 5 santa's mega gifts in the store for $20. The problem is I can't figure out where to find them in my game so I can open them and see what I may have gotten with my gamble. Have any of you bought these and can you direct me to them in game? I did email support yesterday but I highly doubt I'll get a response given most are enjoying a holiday break.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,828 posts
11,513 battles

They act like containers. So they will be on your container ship waiting to be opened. If your sitting in port, the left side of the screen, (where you can go look at daily missions an such) will also have a x5 (or whatever number of boxes are there) with a picture of a container. Click on that and it will take you to where you open the boxes. If it's not there, then make sure the transaction actually went through.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,183 posts
9,879 battles

there should be a container either flashing or highlighted on the left side of your screen click on that to open your containers!:cap_look:

[OPG3]
Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,846 battles

What is your service level on your account? Just wondering if the containers might not be showing due to your service level?

as others have said, they should show on the left side of your screen (little container looking icon with something like x5 next to it).

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,550 posts
8,979 battles
11 minutes ago, KyourakuShunsui said:

What is your service level on your account? Just wondering if the containers might not be showing due to your service level?

as others have said, they should show on the left side of your screen (little container looking icon with something like x5 next to it).

I was thinking that but with 151 battles he should be level 4 already.

Members
65 posts
750 battles

Thanks for the help guys, I am not sure how I could not see that sitting there. I opened 11 containers so that should be all of them. I am at level 14 now and just trying to figure out how to play the game again as I hadn't logged in for quite some time. Now I just have to figure out the trick to aiming so I can actually land more than 6 hits in a battle, I am sure it will become easier after a few more games. Thanks again for the replies.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,550 posts
8,979 battles
2 minutes ago, psmobius1 said:

Thanks for the help guys, I am not sure how I could not see that sitting there. I opened 11 containers so that should be all of them. I am at level 14 now and just trying to figure out how to play the game again as I hadn't logged in for quite some time. Now I just have to figure out the trick to aiming so I can actually land more than 6 hits in a battle, I am sure it will become easier after a few more games. Thanks again for the replies.

With your being rusty I suggest treating the game like you are brand new, start at the bottom and get comfortable with each ship before moving up again.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
3,236 posts

Say- you weren't that guy in the German DD that kept missing me with torps in a Ranked battle last night, were you??   I thought to myself "FINALLY!- someone who's even worse with torpedoes than me!"   He kept missing so badly, I didn't even bother trying to dodge them any more.:Smile_teethhappy:   He kept trying though- must have been livid by the end of the match, lol.

Members
65 posts
750 battles
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Say- you weren't that guy in the German DD that kept missing me with torps in a Ranked battle last night, were you??   I thought to myself "FINALLY!- someone who's even worse with torpedoes than me!"   He kept missing so badly, I didn't even bother trying to dodge them any more.:Smile_teethhappy:   He kept trying though- must have been livid by the end of the match, lol.

Nope, my highest ship is only tier IV so I doubt I'll be unlocking a tier VIII in time.