Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ToNa3rd

this game more better but less player

4 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts

this game keep gettin more interesting and awsome but sadly too many people afk after pressing battle button,

how come my team always getting afk players, not even 1 or 2 its more than 2 or sometime top tier player afk and sit there waiting battle over,

this is really bad for the pvp mode

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles

I know it is terrible I might be afk for a few seconds at the start of a match (with a 3 1/2 month old I am happy that he tends to lete play) life happens but I too have seen too many ships that were afk the whole time but only a couple a day.

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles

I am not really noticing that many really. I have been doing scenarios a bit more since I have been in need of credits. There is an occasional AFK there too. It's got more to do with people getting kicked out I think though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[4HIM]
Members
1,794 posts
4,051 battles

I've noticed I've been DC'd a bit more lately and have to restart.  Most times it comes right as the battle starts.  So when I manage to get back in, most of the team has moved off a good bit.  REALLY bad if you're in a New Mexico or Arizona.  If you get left behind you ain't catching up. 

Was in a game a couple days ago where we had 2 DD's on our team.  Both got DC'd at the start so everyone had to move out with our team down 2 DD's.  They eventually got back in, but by then the reds were already spotting our cruisers and shredding them.  I pushed up to try to spot in place of the DD's.  I was in a Kirov.  That didn't work out well. 

This time of year, the better techs at the ISPs are likely enjoying some vacation time and the only ones left to keep things running are the low folks on the totem pole.  And more people are at home using their web to shop for last minute gifts.  Add in crummy weather this time of year that can at times allow moisture to intrude into some outdoor equipment belonging to the ISPs and you'll see more DC's. 

Not only getting DC'd, but this time of year you have a lot of neighbors who will drop in unexpectedly to drop off the little neighbor gift baskets.  Or you have friends and relatives calling about Christmas plans.  I've had to AFK mid-game a few times over the last week because of things like this.  It happens this time of year.

Edited by ZARDOZ_II

Sign in to follow this