You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Avalon321

Aircraft Controls

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
127 battles

I just got the Langley, and I don't know how to attack with the torpedo and dive bombers. I heard that you could manually attack with the Alt key, but then it got removed. I don't know what to press, but just end up clicking on the enemy ships, which makes the planes fly around it and get shot down. Also, if I do end up somehow aiming a torpedo with the blue triangle, I'll try to click on fire, but I end up canceling the order and making them fly straight towards the enemy. Tbh, I find this so frustrating. Could anyone tell or show me how to attack with the torpedo and dive bombers?

[SALVO]
Members
17,069 posts
17,716 battles
6 minutes ago, Avalon321 said:

I just got the Langley, and I don't know how to attack with the torpedo and dive bombers. I heard that you could manually attack with the Alt key, but then it got removed. I don't know what to press, but just end up clicking on the enemy ships, which makes the planes fly around it and get shot down. Also, if I do end up somehow aiming a torpedo with the blue triangle, I'll try to click on fire, but I end up canceling the order and making them fly straight towards the enemy. Tbh, I find this so frustrating. Could anyone tell or show me how to attack with the torpedo and dive bombers?

I sure hope that you're trying to learn how to CV in Coop!!!

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
9 minutes ago, Avalon321 said:

You can't manual drop till tier 6.

• Cool 1