Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

The race to get Mighty Mo. Who is in?

82 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles

With news that WG is pulling Missouri from availability with patch/update 7.2 I have stopped all other grinds and am focusing on piling up convertible Elite ship and Premium ship XP and of course earned Free XP. I always wanted the ship but assumed I had time based on WG saying it wasn't going away. Stupid me LOL. So I used my Free XP to upgrade new ships and to skip Izumo (it's upgrades after getting it researched with Amagi and then research Yamato). I would have had more than enough for Missouri by now  even though I play Co-op but have used it. :Smile_facepalm:

So as said my focus now is on raising that Free XP to grab the ship before it goes. These Santa crates have been a huge help with all the special flags that really boost the Free XP and regular XP I can convert. Doesn't hurt I have pulled a lot of Doubloons to convert XP with and 13 Premium ships that earn XP faster I can play. In just 2 days I already am 1/3 of the way there after starting at less than 1K Free XP in the bank. I won't be able to play enough to continue at that rate (I assume) but hopefully in a week or so I will have enough. Hope to put a big pile of it together tomorrow and maybe Monday.

So who is up for the challenge? Anyone want to join the race to get it before it sails into the sunset? If so post in the thread and include your starting Free XP. Let's see who among us can do it in time...:Smile_izmena:

I will start.

Starting Free XP: 256,646

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles
12 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I won't be able to play enough to continue at that rate (I assume) but hopefully in a week or so I will have enough. Hope to put a big pile of it together tomorrow and maybe Monday.

If you play scenarios like Pulicat just posted you could have it tomorrow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,581 battles

I'm just going to keep grinding it normally, and cover the difference when it gets pulled with FXP conversion... I'm at ~550k; expect to be at maybe 650-700k by the time it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles
34 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

With news that WG is pulling Missouri from availability with patch/update 7.2 I have stopped all other grinds and am focusing on piling up convertible Elite ship and Premium ship XP and of course earned Free XP. I always wanted the ship but assumed I had time based on WG saying it wasn't going away. Stupid me LOL. So I used my Free XP to upgrade new ships and to skip Izumo (it's upgrades after getting it researched with Amagi and then research Yamato). I would have had more than enough for Missouri by now  even though I play Co-op but have used it. :Smile_facepalm:

So as said my focus now is on raising that Free XP to grab the ship before it goes. These Santa crates have been a huge help with all the special flags that really boost the Free XP and regular XP I can convert. Doesn't hurt I have pulled a lot of Doubloons to convert XP with and 13 Premium ships that earn XP faster I can play. In just 2 days I already am 1/3 of the way there after starting at less than 1K Free XP in the bank. I won't be able to play enough to continue at that rate (I assume) but hopefully in a week or so I will have enough. Hope to put a big pile of it together tomorrow and maybe Monday.

So who is up for the challenge? Anyone want to join the race to get it before it sails into the sunset? If so post in the thread and include your starting Free XP. Let's see who among us can do it in time...:Smile_izmena:

I will start.

Starting Free XP: 256,646

 

Buy the $1 dollar crates over and over again you will get dups pretty quickly and you get 10k in free xo as a reward out of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles
50 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

With news that WG is pulling Missouri from availability with patch/update 7.2 I have stopped all other grinds and am focusing on piling up convertible Elite ship and Premium ship XP and of course earned Free XP. I always wanted the ship but assumed I had time based on WG saying it wasn't going away. Stupid me LOL. So I used my Free XP to upgrade new ships and to skip Izumo (it's upgrades after getting it researched with Amagi and then research Yamato). I would have had more than enough for Missouri by now  even though I play Co-op but have used it. :Smile_facepalm:

So as said my focus now is on raising that Free XP to grab the ship before it goes. These Santa crates have been a huge help with all the special flags that really boost the Free XP and regular XP I can convert. Doesn't hurt I have pulled a lot of Doubloons to convert XP with and 13 Premium ships that earn XP faster I can play. In just 2 days I already am 1/3 of the way there after starting at less than 1K Free XP in the bank. I won't be able to play enough to continue at that rate (I assume) but hopefully in a week or so I will have enough. Hope to put a big pile of it together tomorrow and maybe Monday.

So who is up for the challenge? Anyone want to join the race to get it before it sails into the sunset? If so post in the thread and include your starting Free XP. Let's see who among us can do it in time...:Smile_izmena:

I will start.

Starting Free XP: 256,646

 

You're going to love it when you get it Admiral, it's all but the perfect ship for Co-op, if you enjoy high tier that is, even in co-op it pounds out credits. I got mine a few months back, and it never lets me down.

I sent you a little something in the mail, hope it helps you out my friend.

Merry Christmas! =)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,058
[NDA]
Supertester
4,840 posts
13,788 battles

The Mighty Show Me the Money is well worth the price. Good luck on grinding.

y4iXISe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,784 posts
9,812 battles

247 k ish free XP and already got the MO+Nelson

but racing to get the new Yamato tier9 after WoWs pull MO off. However if WoW decided to obtain the new ship with credit like the MO, i am dead broke, no credit to spend as i just got the Nagato, and even then, she was on sale too from 6.7 mils down to 5.57mils ......

 

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
12 hours ago, SpudZero said:

You're going to love it when you get it Admiral, it's all but the perfect ship for Co-op, if you enjoy high tier that is, even in co-op it pounds out credits. I got mine a few months back, and it never lets me down.

I sent you a little something in the mail, hope it helps you out my friend.

Merry Christmas! =)

Well I love Iowa so I am sure I will MO. I actually enjoy high tier Co-op at least when I can get 2+ other humans on the team. Hard with a T10 but easier with a T9 as it means T7 ships.

Thanks for the gift. Right back at you. Check your mail and Merry Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
12 hours ago, landedkiller said:

Buy the $1 dollar crates over and over again you will get dups pretty quickly and you get 10k in free xo as a reward out of those.

I noticed that those drop a lot of 300 Dubloons and 10K Free XP. Way ahead of you. LOL

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
13 hours ago, SolitaryStalker said:

I used the dubs I got in the X-mass gifts to convert my free XP and got the Mo this morning.

Congratulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

already have mo and have saved up 680k for mushi.       I have not used  fxp      beyond few thousands in over a year now.   should have 750k   soon.  then I will saveup for next shp  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
335
[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,156 posts
10,144 battles

On my way to Musashi. 

Good to see you're progressing rapidly, Admiral!

I got really lucky with the xmas boxes after sepnding 20K Doubs from Halloween on specific ships in the tech tree I got all the rest I did not have from the crates. I mean one ship out of all but one of the 5-packs of the $3 ones. so yeah, a noice haul. Now I have to find time to play with each of them, even the Krispy Kreme! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
2 hours ago, Sinton said:

555,979 FXP    I sure hope I make it!

download (2).jpg

You should be able to do 200K before it goes and especially if you play Randoms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,861 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You should be able to do 200K before it goes and especially if you play Randoms.

I was bein' facetious dude...hence, the image of 'Hot Rod'.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
25 minutes ago, Sinton said:

I was bein' facetious dude...hence, the image of 'Hot Rod'.

Sorry don't know who that is. Excuse me for commenting dude.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles

Thank you Santa crates for your help with Free XP, resource boosting flags, and Doubloons and thank you bots for dying so often...LOL

9Vr2Z0d.jpg

m4vSwK2.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
234
[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles

Well done Admiral! now you're going to have open a separate bank account for all those credits you'll be hauling in soon! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,353
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,806 posts
10,590 battles
4 hours ago, SpudZero said:

Well done Admiral! now you're going to have open a separate bank account for all those credits you'll be hauling in soon! lol

 

Yeah gonna be rolling in it...:Smile_glasses:

Edit - yup, this will work...

MqMAMDP.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×