Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
XxXBloodDragonXxX

World of Warships FREE 80K XP, 7.5M$. Tier V, Thanks!

55 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
1 post
45 battles
  • 80,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier VI ship!
  • 7,500,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.
  • Commander with 7 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.
  • 10 days of Premium Account. Get maximum profit with little effort.
  • Premium Tier V battleship Giulio Cesare. She has everything needed to become your new favourite! 

 

Thanks for the free stuff! I was pretty surprised I got all this stuff even though I played this game for about 1 hour and never got passed tier 3 in this game. Now I can get a tier 6!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,581 battles

How long do you have to not play the game in order to get one of these welcome back packages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,459
[REVY]
Members
6,104 posts
5,104 battles
7 minutes ago, pikohan said:

How long do you have to not play the game in order to get one of these welcome back packages?

I've never wanted to not play this game so badly before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,581 battles
1 minute ago, Sventex said:

I've never wanted to not play this game so badly before.

inorite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
9 minutes ago, Sventex said:

I've never wanted to not play this game so badly before.

 

8 minutes ago, pikohan said:

inorite!

I have started multiple threads on this very subject just to watch them get deleted.  I know I am not the only one who feels they got shafted big time.  I know I'm not going to lay a dime on this game ever again if this is the way us regulars are treated.  Some call it entitlement, I call it [edited]. There is a right and a wrong.  This is wrong on so many levels to those of us who grind out free XP, play ever day, and keep the game alive.  Anyway merry Xmas to all.  

Edited by knice_destroyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
15,660 posts
3,830 battles
21 minutes ago, pikohan said:

How long do you have to not play the game in order to get one of these welcome back packages?

Not sure. I think it's also based on tier. My highest is a TIX, they gave me ~125k Free XP and 12m in silver. As well as the Caesar (which I was going to buy but hadn't) and the T6 French Premium. I actually kinda feel bad, haven't bought one thing sicne last december, and yet I get stuff while loyal people don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
8 posts
2,209 battles
12 minutes ago, Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai said:

Not sure. I think it's also based on tier. My highest is a TIX, they gave me ~125k Free XP and 12m in silver. As well as the Caesar (which I was going to buy but hadn't) and the T6 French Premium. I actually kinda feel bad, haven't bought one thing sicne last december, and yet I get stuff while loyal people don't.

Highest for me is VIII, but I got similar. Could be based on partly on tier, also perhaps how much money you've paid into the game in the past?

I wouldn't look at being away as not being "loyal"... I've played this game for years and dumped money into paying for premium/gold likewise for years. Past few months or so I've been busy with family, work, life in general, had no time to sit in front of a PC and play *any* games not just WoWs. Have a lot of time off though this holidays so WG's bait was timely.

Sounds like they were trying to tempt back idle accounts/players with free swag. Solid tactic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
162 posts
3,210 battles

 

Quote

 

Your gifts:

  • 150,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier VII ship!
  • 12,000,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.
  • Commander with 10 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.
  • 14 days of Premium Account. Get maximum profit with little effort.
  • Premium Tier V battleship Giulio Cesare and Tier VI cruiser De Grasse. They have everything needed to become your new favourites!

 

 I received all of this just now too. Except the Premium Time, i got the Flags instead FeelsGoodMan

I havent played in a long time tho also reached several TX ships and i did spend a lot of money too when i was active. Maybe thats a factor too.

Edited by Lolwutinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,961 posts
3 minutes ago, RicketyEdge said:

Highest for me is VIII, but I got similar. Could be based on partly on tier, also perhaps how much money you've paid into the game in the past?

I wouldn't look at being away as not being "loyal"... I've played this game for years and dumped money into paying for premium/gold likewise for years. Past few months or so I've been busy with family, work, life in general, had no time to sit in front of a PC and play *any* games not just WoWs. Have a lot of time off though this holidays so WG's bait was timely.

Sounds like they were trying to tempt back idle accounts/players with free swag. Solid tactic. 

 

Yes, they've given out several packages, that seem to be based on your top tier or total XP. 

The top package was apparently a De Grasse + 10 point captain, Cesare + 10 point Captain, 10 pt Pan Asian Captain, 150k free XP, 14 days Premium and 12 mil credits.

Some packages got the Cesare, some an Ishi

I got everything but only got 10 days premium. 

Awesome gift from WG, but still not clear what triggers it or the package values..

GXzWpJN.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
8 posts
2,209 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

 

Yes, they've given out several packages, that seem to be based on your top tier or total XP. 

The top package was apparently a De Grasse + 10 point captain, Cesare + 10 point Captain, 10 pt Pan Asian Captain, 150k free XP, 14 days Premium and 12 mil credits.

Some packages got the Cesare, some an Ishi

I got everything but only got 10 days premium. 

Awesome gift from WG, but still not clear what triggers it or the package values..

GXzWpJN.png 

  • 150,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier VII ship!
  • 12,000,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.
  • Commander with 10 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.
  • 14 days of Premium Account. Get maximum profit with little effort.
  • Premium Tier V battleship Giulio Cesare and Tier VI cruiser De Grasse. They have everything needed to become your new favourites!

This is what I'm waiting on. I don't want to play any matches until the premium comes in so I wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,961 posts
2 minutes ago, RicketyEdge said:
  • 150,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier VII ship!
  • 12,000,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.
  • Commander with 10 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.
  • 14 days of Premium Account. Get maximum profit with little effort.
  • Premium Tier V battleship Giulio Cesare and Tier VI cruiser De Grasse. They have everything needed to become your new favourites!

This is what I'm waiting on. I don't want to play any matches until the premium comes in so I wait...

Well, if you haven't gotten it yet, expect flags instead of premium...

 

Edited by awiggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
468
[4HIM]
Members
1,799 posts
4,058 battles
1 hour ago, Sventex said:

I've never wanted to not play this game so badly before.

Probably will once my premium time lapses.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,462
[O_O]
Members
4,406 posts
9,529 battles

By playing the game during that same period, I got a free Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya and a free Vampire, and in a couple of weeks I will also get a free Duke of York.

So there is that.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
322 posts
6,070 battles
3 hours ago, XxXBloodDragonXxX said:
  • 80,000 Free XP. That’s enough to upgrade any Tier VI ship!
  • 7,500,000 credits. Buy anything you want: ships, mods, etc.
  • Commander with 7 skill points. His skills will be a great help to your future victories.
  • 10 days of Premium Account. Get maximum profit with little effort.
  • Premium Tier V battleship Giulio Cesare. She has everything needed to become your new favourite! 

 

Thanks for the free stuff! I was pretty surprised I got all this stuff even though I played this game for about 1 hour and never got passed tier 3 in this game. Now I can get a tier 6!

LOL, yeah. My kid had not played in months. Downloads the update, never even saw an email, logs in, and then came and hugged and thanked me.  I was confused.  Then I saw the shiny new Cesare (which I had just paid gold for because it was 50% off on my own account...) and a bunch of free xp that wasn't there, etc.  No premium account though. Then, on top of all that, I picked up the free crates, plus a couple extra .99 cent ones, and 1 2.99 one, and they get a bunch of doubloons and an Ohotnik or however you spell it lol. First normal container was a super container, and I was thinking, it that thing is a ship or something really good, I'm going to beat my head on the desk, and they rolled a Spotter Aircraft mod lol.

 

Hmm, just checked the email, and it does say 10 days of premium time, but those were not credited. At least not yet anyway. Guess I will check again tomorrow.  Everything else was there, plus a 10 pt PA Captain, maybe that was included instead.

Edited by Valas1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
699
[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,182 battles

I have 5 tier Xs and I got a code for three days premium in WoT. I redeemed it anyways because it carries over to WoWs but reading this thread I do feel like I got a bit shafted, but all in all I already have all the premiums I need/want and more than enough credits and such that I'll be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
Members
2,378 posts
7,672 battles

I still cant belive WG is giving so much to players that dont play and dont support the game that much. And they are ignoring "loyal" players that actually support the game.

 

WG is saying: "Hey you, that plays the game a lot and support us, f**k you!!!!"... yeah... thx Wg...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,961 posts
53 minutes ago, Xlap said:

I still cant belive WG is giving so much to players that dont play and dont support the game that much. And they are ignoring "loyal" players that actually support the game.

 

WG is saying: "Hey you, that plays the game a lot and support us, f**k you!!!!"... yeah... thx Wg...

Holidays aren't over yet....perhaps you're assuming the worst? Considering how poorly they seem to have handled this giveaway, anything could happen over the next week or so.

Not to say that I might have been a bit miffed if I hadn't gotten it, but from a marketing standpoint it's a direct address of the games biggest issue. Retention. They want the game to last, and yes it's a completely over the top reward if you get  the top package, but honestly, considering the dim view I've had of WG over the last few years, it's forced me to rethink it for the moment.:Smile_amazed:

I still think the basic issues that cause retention problems are still here, but it seems like WG might finally be waking up to some of them.

Edited by awiggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2 posts
549 battles

Man, this is really unfortunate. I just started playing again two weeks ago after a year absence and then they send out this email? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
275
[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,964 battles

Serious… you played 35 games, you stop playing and you get that from WG to start playing again? What will people get who played 4,5k battles (like me) and stop for a while…

For godsake WG when are players benefitt who actually play your game every day? It’s like going up your accountlevel (Max is now 15) and not receiving the rewards, and people who just started get all the rewards for getting the next level.

Equality is the word;  a lot of people spend a lot of money and time in this game…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
Members
1,089 posts
2,379 battles

Making off with a bunch of goodies because of this myself, but I definitely understand the frustration from the players who never left and are getting giant goose eggs - unless you count the events the people who haven't been playing missed out on, I suppose, which seems a poor consolation prize. This isn't the only game I've seen do this and it's always seemed a bit off to me how they never seem to be packaged with rewards for the players that were active the whole time ("hey, come back now and you get this free stuff - and if you stay active, you can get even more goodies!"), to say nothing of the people who come back on their own just in time to miss out on the freebies. Especially given that the top package WG's handing out here is, as an estimate off the top of my head, some $70+ worth of FXP, 10-point commanders, economic flags, and premium ships - and not just the were-available-as-free-rewards premiums that the inactive players would've missed out on, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,122 posts

3 people I know who haven't played 3, 6 and 12 months all got T5 BB, T6 CL, 150,000 free xp, millions of credits and flags.

They all got it on the same day too... Which was yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×