You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pulicat

Thank you, godly Cimaron

14 comments in this topic

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles

A simple 100 - 200hp/s and some less than adept allies allow me to finally secure one of the hardest scenario achievements.

fJAbZaB.jpg

https://replayswows.com/replay/12068#stats

I remember trying to grind this achievement when operations first started. Practice and practice with Ryujo got me 4k damage short of it, and I lost patience with it. At least I can finally be satisfied.

Edited by Pulicat
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,968 battles

Well done; so operations is a good way to farm a lot of free exp? I do it with Missouri but if this is better I will do it a lot of times

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles
34 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

Well done; so operations is a good way to farm a lot of free exp? I do it with Missouri but if this is better I will do it a lot of times

Personally I can average 8-10k free xp. This requires at least 4 stars. The benefit of the scenario is that you can succeed more often than in a random, making the flag use less of a gamble. 

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,034 battles
30 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Personally I can average 8-10k free xp. This requires at least 4 stars. The benefit of the scenario is that you can succeed more often than in a random, making the flag use less of a gamble.

Tier 7 scenarios are great for farming credits and XP but I made bank on ranked yesterday too and the battles tend to end in 1/3 of the time. With the added benefit that I need to work on like 6 or 7 tier 8's at the moment. Now I can grind them without getting uptiered 9 out of 10 times. By the way that is amazing Mr Cat.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles
3 hours ago, sbcptnitro said:

Well done! You should put it on YouTube 

Bleh, I'm just not willing in the effort to do that kind of thing. As far as I usually go is I give some replays to @Lord_Zath, but he's not interested in the best games of your life and I never share my bad ones lol. 

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,724 posts
15,365 battles

That's a lot of hits!  I downloaded the replay...  it's in the pool :)

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
1 hour ago, Pulicat said:

Bleh, I'm just not willing in the effort to do that kind of thing. As far as I usually go is I give some replays to @Lord_Zath, but he's not interested in the best games of your life and I never share my bad ones lol. 

send to panzerknacker??

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
18 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Looking at those numbers.

a8aWEbA.gif

Yeah, this replay deserves to be uploaded to panzerknacker.

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,052 posts
7,776 battles

Unfortunately Atlanta is way too strong against bots, so this remains a pay2win achievement.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,968 battles
9 hours ago, Pulicat said:

Thank you, I will consider it