You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Irelands_32

Hello From San Francisco, CA. USA

8 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
8 posts
3,898 battles

San Francisco player here.  I have been playing for about 6 months and I love it.  However, my skill level has seemed to have reached a plateau. I am always looking for WWS friends and you may find me on ar early mornings and late at night.   I am Irelands_32 and I play the Alabama.

Edited by Irelands_32
adding user ID
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,070 posts
4,505 battles

Greetings from Monterey! I'm not the best player myself and I'm not sure how much I'll be online in the coming week, but if you would like to add me I would be more than happy to division with you. Maybe we can both learn some things.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
724 posts
11,937 battles

Always great to see someone make it to the forums! Welcome! So glad to hear you are enjoying the game. I am down in Hollister (little town south of San Jose) not too far away. The forums are a great place to ask questions, seek tactical advice, or to get specific recommendations for various ships you may be playing. Some of the best players in the game (not me!) are regular forum visitors. There are also a lot of Youtube videos available for pretty much any ship you might want to see improvement with.

Respects,

Am

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,808 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Remember to watch the mini map, change course and speed and use AP on broadside ships at the water line. Don't get lost or sail alone, don't hug islands to close, don't show your broad side, push with your team, don't hang back in sniper mode and Have fun. Smoke on the water is dangerous, avoid friendly fire and don't feed the trolls. For any thing else use search or just ask.

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.

I see you have reached the dreaded skill plateau but don't worry there are people here who can help you.

I summon You Smaug of the Seven Seas, come forth @Lord_Zath

:Smile_izmena:

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,724 posts
15,373 battles

I've been summoned!

Send me replays and I might feature one or two to comment...  great opportunity to learn the game!

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
3 hours ago, Irelands_32 said:

San Francisco player here.  I have been playing for about 6 months and I love it.  However, my skill level has seemed to have reached a plateau. I am always looking for WWS friends and you may find me on ar early mornings and late at night.   I am Irelands_32 and I play the Alabama.

Good ship to play. Another on at tier 5 is the Italian Cesare. Great ship for the tier. Moves like a big cruiser and guns are spot on at 10-15 km. Can dodge torps with a good captain set up. Only BB I'll chase DDs in and win 3/4 of the time.