Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

HooLigan BotEs List

6 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,796 battles

It helps to watch the enclosed video 

A HooLigan BoTe is defined as any bote that flotes that isn't there for the game, but to fight. Typically played by a drunk captain it has no intentions of winning just fightin" lesser botes of course if no lesser botes are found than the nearest reddish coloured one preferably on the other team, but pinkies might due.

They typically have horrid reviews by CCs but CCs will still secretly play them because face it hooliganism knows no bounds of class.

Anyways here is the list.

1 Krasny Krym (Crispy Crème)

2 Huanghe  

3 Omaha

4 Phoenix

5 Svietlana

6 Graf Zeppelin

7 Atlanta

8 Indianapolis

9 Katori

10 Ichizuchi 

11 pretty much the entire pan Asian line

12 Nassau

13 Texas

14 Okt. Revolution 

15 Yubari

16 Smith 

17 Pretty much any low tier ship with lots of guns to HE spam noobs with.:cap_rambo:

18 Derski (Derpski)

Edited by GreyFox78659

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

Ishizuchii is meh. Katori was a big disappointment when I got it. Isn't the Zeppelin OP as [edited] now? I do ok in phoenix. Atlanta is very situational but fun to play. I don't have an Omaha or Svietlana. I haven't played the Huanghe, Krasny or Naptown which I have all of.

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
1,806 posts
4,086 battles

I might add the Smith to that list.  Not a very good bote, but the 10s torp reload is good for Mickey Mousing enemies to charge thinking you have a regular torp reload.  Smoke up, launch a 'spread' (two torps) and then wait for them to charge the smoke.  By the time they've turned in your direction you've already reloaded.  Vaguely similar to the Vampire, but at T2 and with a stupid torp reload rate.  Maybe add the Derpski in there.  Torps by the dozen.  Awful range on them so you almost have to be drunk to get that suicide close. 

The Svietlana is fun.  It's an HE machine gun.  Keep her dancing and the guns become an HE hose, spraying fire on anything that gets within your sights.  Omaha and Phoenix were kind of 'meh' for me.  Atlanta is really squishy, but a real giggle-fest.  Molotov is also a glass bote.  But if an enemy cruiser offers up a broadside, one mouse click delivers an instant 'back-to-port-a-gram'.  But be careful of the return delivery as your average beer can has far more effective armor. 

Edited by ZARDOZ_II
  • Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
225 posts
5,425 battles

I really enjoy the Indianapolis. :p

Sure, the ship as nothing speical going for it compared to other cruisers, but I used to play ONLY USN cruisers, so I felt comfortable while in her. Its fun for me personally. ( and radar helped turn a few matches around), and it nice to have a captain trainer for the upcoming USN cruiser split.

• Cool 1

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,796 battles

Well then I need to do some updates anyways, :etc_swear: off! ( watch the video link to get the joke )

Members
1,305 posts
21,091 battles

I used to really like Omaha when it was just US and IJN.  Now it's just been power creeped to irrelevance.

Sign in to follow this