You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Desmios

Lets Do Our Own Secret Santa

13 comments in this topic

Members
537 posts
2,754 battles

Everyone who posts in this thread, let's give the person who posts after us a special gift for christmas!

My grandmother bought me 3 days of premium and 1 santa pack and I felt such joy and excitement racing back to see what was in the santa sack!!  

If you are not participating, please make it clear!!  On christmas day, the first response to this post of a playing pilot will receive a gift from me!

Pay it forward ya'll!

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
30 minutes ago, Desmios said:

Everyone who posts in this thread, let's give the person who posts after us a special gift for christmas!

My grandmother bought me 3 days of premium and 1 santa pack and I felt such joy and excitement racing back to see what was in the santa sack!!  

If you are not participating, please make it clear!!  On christmas day, the first response to this post of a playing pilot will receive a gift from me!

Pay it forward ya'll!

I can get with that. I have been playing Santa with the crates and having fun. Just as much joy as opening my own.

Yes, Desmios. I went the wrong way, but who cares as you don't have anyone in front of you. Merry Christmas.

Edited by Kizarvexis
Impatiently waiting on my secret giftee. :)

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
5 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

So where are the milk and cookies???   HO HO H- cough cough cough.

Thank you Fletcher, but you are supposed to send to the person AFTER you. I appreciate the box tho. You get to be Santa for the next one. :)

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, Fletcher7_1944 said:

crapola- I was playing it like the usual thread...   In my defense- I haven't had my coffee yet.

:Smile_teethhappy: NP, I just spent an hour writing a response to a thread that someone necro'd this morning from two years ago. :Smile_facepalm: It does have all the current box info tho. :)

[NG-NL]
Members
5,032 posts
8,285 battles

RIP I already spent my free cash on doubloons cause secret Santa in my family is strictly w/ family.

But I'll join in next year.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,256 posts
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_teethhappy: NP, I just spent an hour writing a response to a thread that someone necro'd this morning from two years ago. :Smile_facepalm: It does have all the current box info tho. :)

Dude- first box out of that pack you sent got me the Kidd!!  THANKS!

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
7 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Dude- first box out of that pack you sent got me the Kidd!!  THANKS!

Shiny. Kidd for a $1 box. Awesome.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles

So no one want a gift from me? *push*