Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Desmios

Bonus Code E-mail?

7 comments in this topic

Members
537 posts
2,754 battles

Hey all,

I was told to login to my e-mail to check for a bonus code for free WoWs stuff; however, I don't see it.

I DO see that someone very nicely gifted me a USS Texas (and a bunch of other stuff) over a year ago and I never logged into my email to redeem it.  Sad face.  Really nice of them though.  A shame they don't auto-redeem when you login game or something, I only use this e-mail for wargaming.

Anywho, any idea how I get this albany or w/e it may be?  Or even premium time?  I'd love a bit of premium time.  The code isn't anywhere as far as I can tell, not in spam trash or other.  Any idea how to get it?

Edited by Desmios

Members
537 posts
2,754 battles
4 minutes ago, toosonmike said:

check your promotions email folder? That's how I found mine.

any chance you can grab the date on it?

[O_O]
Members
4,432 posts
9,618 battles

If you are a returning player, I can give you an invite link.  With that link you will get a free Diana (Tier 2 Russian cruiser) after you play one game, and you will get Texas (Tier 5 US battleship) when you play a tier 6 game, and some other stuff.  The link:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/mwwzk57

*never mind.  This isn't what you were asking about.  It is too early in the morning...need more coffee...

Edited by desmo_2

Members
537 posts
2,754 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

If you are a returning player, I can give you an invite link.  With that link you will get a free Diana (Tier 2 Russian cruiser) after you play one game, and you will get Texas (Tier 5 US battleship) when you play a tier 6 game, and some other stuff.  The link:

https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/mwwzk57

*never mind.  This isn't what you were asking about.  It is too early in the morning...need more coffee...

thought that counts, thanks man

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles
13 hours ago, Desmios said:

any chance you can grab the date on it?

I got the email for the wowp, wot codes yesterday afternoon.

Sign in to follow this