Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AhosChaos

I Wonder Why My Survival Rate is So Low

6 comments in this topic

[ANIME]
Members
363 posts
9,306 battles

oh right, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Spoiler

dns5sg1.jpg

sha31rH.jpg

ivMHnpF.jpg

9c0K7TJ.jpg

Ehh, still worth tho

On a positive side note, if I can keep this up, then I'll definitely make the MO, especially with the Ranked premium time and the random 3 days premium time I got.  Did this have something to do with the email they sent out that had codes for the depressingly weak t3 WoWP and the T7 in WoT.

On the not so positive side, only have a few of the Hydra flags.  Either way, my math was bad and I still should make it.

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles

People who tend to push tend to have a lower survival rate, people who hide a lot have a better survival rate. The trouble comes when a team has both kinds of players. The half that push, die and the half that hides, die later or hide till the end.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[PSP]
Members
6,315 posts
8,937 battles

If you survive throughout the match you will be able to help support your team for a longer time. That said, there are many who nearly always survive but who do little to support their teams, surviving mainly because they run and hide while the rest of their team puts themselves into harm's way and fights. My survival rate tends to remain low because I usually push right into the middle of things. I'm not adverse to ramming an enemy ship either if I can take a key enemy player out by sacrificing myself. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,003 battles

what email? i keep seeing this mentioned everywhere.  nvm found it -_- buried in all the damn holiday spam

Also tier 3 planes in WoWP are fun as hell.

Edited by Zhoyzu
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this