Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GrandAdmiral_2016

Having an off day...

4 comments in this topic

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles

Attention on Deck! Brag Thread! I am a busy person, what with everyone chasing me around and offering me consulting work at 70+years of age. Today, since I had other things to do, I decided to play the daily Aftvent mission and see if I could match some of the challenges while doing a 1-bonus game grind in Fletcher and Monarch towards my next tier. Flag everything up and go. My warmup ship is Texas. Game 1 in Texas, a respectable win, half a million credits and a bunch of elite XP 'cause I put my 19-pointer in my premiums just for that. Game 2 in Monarch, an absolute blast and a decent score, with a whole bunch of captain XP for my 13-pointer, playing with a good team! Already at my second daily container. Coffee break, and Game 3 in Arizona, another respectable win plus more elite XP and credits.  Take a break and do some work for 3 hours for real dough, then back at it.Three in a row, go for four. Game 4 in Fletcher, another respectable win on a good team with a ton of ship XP that I need to get to Gearing. For me any win in a DD is a red letter occasion! I am 392 points short of my third daily container. More work and supper. Alrighty, Ranked is starting, take Edinburgh with her 19-point captain out for my first try starting at Rank 17. Win number 5,  playing with a really good team (thank you all!), ended up totalling 43,000 XP for the day. OK, some folks do this all the time, but for me winning 5 in a row in Random/Ranked is something to sing from the rooftops! When you draw good teams, good things happen even if you are not the carry guy! Thanks for all the help, folks.

EDIT: For the sceptic, I have replays enabled for proof!

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

Nice.

I know you said 70+ but I couldn't resist.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,393 battles

Ghostdog feel your joy. Happy GrandAdmiral have phenomenal battle. Ghostdog from Houston. Good luck GrandAdmiral.

th?id=OIP.RJJtWX4SeBqKd2sX-O6ATgHaG0&pidth?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwD0D_&pidth?id=OIP.xiR_TY0vlepAAtGWVSCqJwDYEg&pidth?id=OIP.4pQlxWDOhZ_zWsj69wBb7wHaFH&pid

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this