Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
talon1728

new ships i dint buy

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,566 battles

so i logged back onto my account after being gone for a few good months and i came back to owning the giulio cesare, the de grasse, 155 thousand free xp and 12 million cedits, now i could have earned those credits but i dont remeber but i know for a fact i didnt buy those ships nor did i convert that much free xp, was there some kind of prize event i won shortly before i stopped playing? i just dont understand where these ships came from, happened once before like this and i also got that diana with no clue as to why or how, and if it helps i was a closed beta tester

[WOLF4]
Members
78 posts
4,564 battles

I read a CNN article about Russian hackers that have been sending these out, trying to lure people into playing the newest season of Ranked battles on World of Warships.  Be careful.

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
119 posts
3,697 battles
9 minutes ago, Paulbearer82 said:

I read a CNN article about Russian hackers that have been sending these out, trying to lure people into playing the newest season of Ranked battles on World of Warships.  Be careful.

Can you link the Article.

[WOLF4]
Members
78 posts
4,564 battles
3 minutes ago, ceutermark said:

Can you link the Article.

I'm just kidding, although Ranked can be bad for your health.  Former players of the game who haven't logged on for a long time have been gifted items by Wargaming to try and bring them back to the game.  Probably to boost their concurrent player count ahead of a Q4 stockholders meeting or something. But either way, a good deal if you can get it.  Which players who have been continuosly playing the game didn't get, so it's a touchy (and multiple forum topic) subject.

[TBW]
Members
6,413 posts
12,059 battles
40 minutes ago, talon1728 said:

i came back to owning the giulio cesare, the de grasse, 155 thousand free xp and 12 million cedits,

Congratulations they are both very good ships. It is all part of a WG promotion enjoy.

Sign in to follow this