You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dimzzy

König is a beast (122k damage game)

8 comments in this topic

[5IN]
Members
1,791 posts
8,133 battles

It is a beast... great ship.  Well done sir.:Smile_medal:

For me, König holds my "most kills" record with 8... sadly it was a loss, but still, sinking 2/3 of the enemy is some consolation. 

B

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles

I liked Konig so well and could haul in nice damage and XP numbers I used it to train many of my German Captains since I lacked any German premium ships and caotains needed to get to 10-13 points to be usable up the line so Konig has seen a lot of battles with me. Now she is working on her own Captain finally.

Members
1,540 posts
8,180 battles

Hey

Konig is a very good BB; she was even better until Wargaming Nerf'd it a while ago by reducing the sigma from 2.0.  One of the best at T5, although she has competition with the Giulio and the Oktober; and I still think she is better than the Iron Duke.

Pete

[MOO]
Members
57 posts
5,991 battles

Konig used to be my hands down favorite ship, but for some reason, I now find her unplayable after the sigma nerf.  She just doesn't perform for me anymore.  I can't remember the last time I won in the Konig, or cracked 40k damage.  It's a shame too, because I used to average 50k+ and 55% winrate.  Seems like a lifetime ago.