Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
arrrgh

[Edited] WG, let players REBIND CONTROLS

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
308 posts

Its utterly ridiculous that you removed this ability.

Plus, you changed controls like the function keys.  So, anyone who plays other WG titles is totally screwed.

People don't ONLY play WOWS.   People are accustomed to using things like a specific push to talk key, etc.    Its just crazy to not let players rebind their keys.

[N-F-H]
Members
4 posts
354 battles

They cant help f-ups like this it's in Russian blood diluted with vodka they do the same in all other russian games

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,447 posts
3,875 battles
34 minutes ago, ObrumPL said:

They cant help f-ups like this it's in Russian blood diluted with vodka they do the same in all other russian games

But controls in War Thunder are 100% customizable and that's a Russian game.

This isn't 1988. There is absolutely no excuse for WG to not allow this in Warships.

Edited by AraAragami

Members
3,484 posts
6,184 battles

I just bound the = to the horn from the N key.  What do you want to rebind and to what key?  I see an entire panel in the Controls tab where you can bind a 2nd button or to a new key.  Been this way for a good long time...

Alpha Tester
308 posts
4 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

I just bound the = to the horn from the N key.  What do you want to rebind and to what key?  I see an entire panel in the Controls tab where you can bind a 2nd button or to a new key.  Been this way for a good long time...

Ohh god, what a [edited] interface.   I managed to change it, but previously it would  say 'hotkey reserved' on every key.     I don't know what combo of things I did to get it working.

Members
3,484 posts
6,184 battles

Click on it once and hit a key - not much different than any other I have come across in games.  You can't bind a key that is already bound....

Edited by CylonRed

Sign in to follow this