You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teralitha

Delete...

7 comments in this topic

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

Range?

Also some ships have a blind spot where their secondaries can't fire, usually directly ahead or behind the ship. And of course some ships just straight up don't have any secondary guns.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
3 minutes ago, Teralitha said:

Yeah but... mine does.   And I have them on front and back as well.   Im well aware of blind spots.  Nice try though.   Any other dumb responses?

1. What ship(s)?

2. screenshots and hopefully replays

3. 6.15 seems to be pretty buggy, but none of the bugs I've heard about include secondary batteries.

Members
57 posts
1,121 battles

Im driving a Fuso, japanese battleship.   My secondaries were working when I played earlier today, now they are not working.   Ive changed nothing.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
Just now, Teralitha said:

Im driving a Fuso, japanese battleship.   My secondaries were working when I played earlier today, now they are not working.   Ive changed nothing.

Okay, just submit a support ticket and back it up with replays/screenshots.

Good luck with getting a decent response though.

Members
57 posts
1,121 battles

I dont have screenshots nor any way to make them.  Nor videos.    My written report right here in this bug report forum should be good enough.

Edited by Teralitha

Members
57 posts
1,121 battles

Ah [edited]....  I just looked at my captain, they do have manual.  I had changed captains yesterday and didnt realize this one had that.   Doesnt explain why my secondaries had fired sometimes though when I didnt do anything to make them fire manually.