Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
knice_destroyer

Suggestion for next xmas

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles

@Pigeon_of_War

Are regulars getting any freebies this year?  Or are we simply discarded?  Would of been nice to gift free xp out to all of us who play this game every day and spend money on premium time and ships.  Heck giving the free ships didn't even upset me as much as the free xp for all of us who have to grind it out the hard way.  I don't know if you are right person or contact but if you are pass this idea on to the folks in the board room, maybe next xmas we wont be left out in the cold.  Merry xmas and happy new year nonetheless.

[SALVO]
Members
17,148 posts
17,812 battles
27 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

@Pigeon_of_War

Are regulars getting any freebies this year?  Or are we simply discarded?  Would of been nice to gift free xp out to all of us who play this game every day and spend money on premium time and ships.  Heck giving the free ships didn't even upset me as much as the free xp for all of us who have to grind it out the hard way.  I don't know if you are right person or contact but if you are pass this idea on to the folks in the board room, maybe next xmas we wont be left out in the cold.  Merry xmas and happy new year nonetheless.

Honestly, I don't care about getting some ultra low tier premium as a loyalty gift.  Most people don't play them, sell them, or barely ever play them.  IMO, they're not worth spending the time to create, let alone give out as gifts.  IMO, I think that most players would rather have a gift of credits or free XP or a small amount of gold, or good sales on stuff that's rarely on sale.

Personally, I wish that they'd had a sale on port slots.  I don't remember the last time there was a port slot sale.

Sign in to follow this