You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Two Brothers Prediction

11 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,852 posts
13,070 battles

It wasn't just a joke. I figured they had five DDs, we had four.  So we could cover two per side, but if they covered two per side there would be one left over....what to do?  Go middle.  

Middle.jpg.61a17fb4a5bca084a250d939f6edfa4e.jpg

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,852 posts
13,070 battles
4 hours ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

cant see......

For some reason, that's the only size I can post at the moment.  

[-TAB-]
Members
1,611 posts
5,187 battles

STOP PICKING ON SOSHI !!!  as you can plainly see, something must have been going on, because there are green rectangles, and some smaller red ones, that appear to be farther away, and anyway, it was a fascinating post if you have a 36" or larger monitor. which I don't have.

if any of you have a high resolution 36' or larger monitor, please consider sending it to me, and I will be happy to figure out what the hell may have been going on, or about to happen, in that screenshot, or whatever it was.

happy holidays!!  not.

[PSP]
Members
6,328 posts
8,952 battles
7 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Middle.jpg.61a17fb4a5bca084a250d939f6edfa4e.jpg

I clicked on this and then clicked "+" to enlarge it... and it actually got smaller!

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,852 posts
13,070 battles

Again, folks...I'm getting size limits when I drag and drop an in-game screen shot. Can't post pics any bigger than what you see above....so I guess no more pics until it gets fixed.  I can blow the pic up...but it's still low res...so it's bigger...but too grainy.  

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Again, folks...I'm getting size limits when I drag and drop an in-game screen shot. Can't post pics any bigger than what you see above....so I guess no more pics until it gets fixed.  I can blow the pic up...but it's still low res...so it's bigger...but too grainy.  

Yeah, it was grainy when I made it larger too. I'm sure that they have never had a technical problem with computers, so are confused. :)

If you can provide the text in the chat window, then even the grainy picture should be clearer. I'm guessing the comment from the beginning of the match was something like,  "they are going to ignore the middle"?

OGZfAKG.jpg

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,852 posts
13,070 battles

I figured it out.  Apparently when you drag and drop a pic into the forum and attach it to a post, the pic is added to an upload limit.  So I went back and deleted some of the uploads..and that freed up my quota.  It didn't seem to affect the pic attached to the post, in terms of deleting the pic from a post...but it did free up my ability to drag and drop a full res pic.

Now...if anyone knows if there is an easy place for me to just see all my uploads...without going to every post that has one....that would be nice. 

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[PVE]
Members
9,807 posts
7,492 battles
9 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

I figured it out.  Apparently when you drag and drop a pic into the forum and attach it to a post, the pic is added to an upload limit.  So I went back and deleted some of the uploads..and that freed up my quota.  It didn't seem to affect the pic attached to the post, in terms of deleting the pic from a post...but it did free up my ability to drag and drop a full res pic.

Now...if anyone knows if there is an easy place for me to just see all my uploads...without going to every post that has one....that would be nice. 

I gave up on using the forum storage for anything but avatars. I use a free Imgur account to post pics and then provide the link here in the forum. If you copy/paste the direct imgur link that ends in .jpg, then the pic will appear here in the forum as a pic in frame. That is how I posted the enlarged pic above.

Edited by Kizarvexis