You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RGPippy_1

Why has my game play gone from playing top tier to that of playing beginner games after playing for over four years. Or has my account been hacked as I suspect it has yet again. I haven't played in several months and cam back to the latest updates to find

7 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
4,875 battles

I have been playing tier seven to eight tier games and all of a sudden I am playing beginner tier games and I really am pissed. I think someone hacked my game yet again this year and has remoived all my crapthe second time in four years and if you can't keep the game secure I say [edited] it for ever. I had been playing my tier seven ships and am now playing tier one to five ships and I don't understand how in the [edited] I got here. If you loom at my achievements you cvan see that I had some four thousand games played and I am sitting now playing crapgames with rookies. Give me my games back along with my ships or [edited] you all along with the hackers from south America. I don't care that your staff thinks I speak too much. Their brains have no hiogert function past a fifty digit sentence and that speaks volumes for your staff. Fix it of get lost.

[BL4CK]
Beta Testers
1 post
192 battles

I have the same problem. I just logged in after not playing for probably over a year and I don't have any ship above tier IV, even though I had the Cleveland unlocked and remember being close to Pensacola on USA.

I also lost all progress on Japan - I had the FUSO unlocked and in progress for Nagato. 

Did accounts get rolled back from Beta? What happened?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles
3 minutes ago, Tenet said:

As far as I know, all Beta progress is preserved on a separate page and erased. Can't tell you anything about disappearing ships though, not unless you were grinding them in Beta.

Edited by warpath_33
spelling error

[HINON]
Members
9,031 posts
3 minutes ago, Tenet said:

I have the same problem. I just logged in after not playing for probably over a year and I don't have any ship above tier IV, even though I had the Cleveland unlocked and remember being close to Pensacola on USA.

I also lost all progress on Japan - I had the FUSO unlocked and in progress for Nagato. 

There wasnt a wipe after open beta. But it looks like you were a closed beta tester and there was a wipe after that AFAIK.

[HINON]
Members
9,031 posts
26 minutes ago, RGPippy_1 said:

I have been playing tier seven to eight tier games and all of a sudden I am playing beginner tier games and I really am pissed. I think someone hacked my game yet again this year and has remoived all my crapthe second time in four years and if you can't keep the game secure I say [edited] it for ever. I had been playing my tier seven ships and am now playing tier one to five ships and I don't understand how in the [edited] I got here. If you loom at my achievements you cvan see that I had some four thousand games played and I am sitting now playing crapgames with rookies. Give me my games back along with my ships or [edited] you all along with the hackers from south America. I don't care that your staff thinks I speak too much. Their brains have no hiogert function past a fifty digit sentence and that speaks volumes for your staff. Fix it of get lost.

Open a support ticket.

[SALVO]
Members
17,070 posts
17,737 battles

It helps to change your password from time to time if you think that you're at risk of someone stealing it.

Members
17 posts
4,875 battles

I unfortunately can't do that. I have a new security program but As I said, Half the time I play I don't get the rewards for the games I win, I don't get the ships I have sunk nor do I get the fact that all my ships when returning after the last hack incident were changed to one of a School with tier 1 2 and three ships. I used to have the New Mexico, the Colorado which I had just purchased after many weeks playing to earn thew credits. Even my Yourk German cruiser was lost. And I keep getting hacked. ninety percent by south American players during daytime hours. I had the Russian Genvy and that was gone when I got my system back up and running. It is more like they are kids playing games with peoples systems. it cost me money from my pension which I need for meds and life, and to have to spend it all the time fixing my computer is getting to the point where i can't afford to do it anymore. Last one was last week and that cost me two hundred dollars and my system is still not up to where it should be. So changing my Password is kind of out of the question, and it should be hard to hack as it is the bit-finder program which is supposed to be better than most. it becomes hard to play game when money goes out and nothing comes back in to play with. and I keep getting told there are no hackers on WOW. So it sucks. Sorry to run on but sometimes the only way to try and explain for a sixty five year old fart