You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Looking to Join For Clan Battles

4 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,342 battles

I will be getting into T8 ships soon (just grinding credits to get T8 US Cruiser/Battleships right now with T8 IJN BB soon). Would like to get into some clan battles with a decent clan. I am not Flamu-good, not even Flambass good... I'm better than Jingles though lol. Just over a 51% win rate overall (higher with the specific ships I play a lot), and pretty consistently in the top 4 exp earners or so in Randoms. Cruisers and BBs only for now (no good with destroyers yet). Fairly active, free after 6pm EST most days. I only really have solo-play experience right now, so team strategy would want to be discussed beforehand. If anyone is recruiting and would like to play a game with me to see if I'm any good, just let me know. In-game name is Shenennigans. Would certainly be nice to have a nice coordinated team after exclusively playing solo-queue up to now.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,383 battles

if you're expecting to participate soon, you should know that Clan Battles season 1 is over; season 2 likely won't start until some time after Ranked Battles season 8 ends on 29 January

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
108 posts
12,908 battles

WOLFK  is a low key group that focuses on division play when ever possible.  We voice comms to coordinate during battles.   We focus on the TEAM success (but also celebrate CLAN and Individual achievement).   Basically we are a group ranging in age from 18-55 that enjoy fighting and learning along side a trusted buddy when ever possible.  We are looking for new active members so we can consistently fill out a roster for Clan Battles as well as be there to div/group up and help each other in Randoms, Ranked or the fun scenarios.   Our most active times right now are 8pm-12pm ET most every day.

https://sites.google.com/view/wolfkhome

Feel free to look me up and send a message (ReddWolfz) most evenings