Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Christmas miracles continue: Yamamoto Isoroku

4 comments in this topic

Members
419 posts

After what seemed like an eternity, I've finally finished the Yamamoto Isoroku Campaign. Whew. It took a while to get the right Tier 8 ships (I started with cruisers, but shifted to destroyers), and lord knows  I'm not that great of a player.

Since I can drop him in a Tier 8 destroyer for Ranked, I was wondering what others have done. I've got the Kagero, Akizuki, and HSF Harekaze, and was leaning toward the Akizuki. Suggestions welcomed!

YamamotoIsorokuComplete.thumb.png.a53cc091229396330c82f6420849653e.png

YamamotoIsorokuComplete2.png

Edited by guns_at_last_light
  • Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,436 battles
11 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

After what seemed like an eternity, I've finally finished the Yamamoto Isoroku Campaign. Whew. It took a while to get the the right Tier 8 ships (I started with cruisers, but shifted to destroyers), and lord knows  I'm not that great of a player.

Since I can drop him in a Tier 8 destroyer for Ranked, I was wondering what others have done. I've got the Kagero, Akizuki, and HSF Harekaze, and was leaning toward the Akizuki. Suggestions welcomed!

YamamotoIsorokuComplete.thumb.png.a53cc091229396330c82f6420849653e.png

YamamotoIsorokuComplete2.png

That's a tough campaign. Well earned. Congrats Guns.

th?id=OIP.sPMqhbXdXtM_WVkUCQwZrgHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.gRIqYXGYUa5_vyixqt9kQQEsDJ&pid

[HINON]
Supertester
19,282 posts
12,830 battles

Grats on getting the big guy. I trained him on my Yamato but he spends most of his time in Kii and Atago. And sometimes Mikasa. For the lulz.

Sign in to follow this