Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
S16_Hunter

Premium Shop Shopping cart?

6 comments in this topic

[H_]
Members
232 posts
7,227 battles

In today's electronic world it amazes me that the premium shop does not have a "true" shopping cart that you can put multiple things in and then pull the trigger to purchase, why is that? Are there plans for that?

Just curious, to me it makes much more sense to have a true cart, but maybe it's something to do with the programing relationship between the cart and the game? 

Members
80 posts
3,095 battles

This right here is probably one of the most baffling things WG has done (or not done) from the retail end of things. Especially since for those of us with PayPal credit, you have 6 months to pay something off without interest, but only if it's more than $100 total! WG is only shooting themselves in the foot by not introducing a cart. 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
27 minutes ago, S16_Hunter said:

In today's electronic world it amazes me that the premium shop does not have a "true" shopping cart that you can put multiple things in and then pull the trigger to purchase, why is that? Are there plans for that?

Just curious, to me it makes much more sense to have a true cart, but maybe it's something to do with the programing relationship between the cart and the game? 

Because Russian Bias says no and if you talk back stalin eill send you to gulag

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
Just now, Theodosivs_Imperator said:

This right here is probably one of the most baffling things WG has done (or not done) from the retail end of things. Especially since for those of us with PayPal credit, you have 6 months to pay something off without interest, but only if it's more than $100 total! WG is only shooting themselves in the foot by not introducing a cart. 

Ummmm.... yeh but thats the thing. You should never ever be buying stuff for a game you dont have money for...

Beta Testers
59 posts
4,219 battles

My bank frowns on multiple purchases from a single source. They suspect fraud and I have been denied a few times because of it. A shopping cart will fix this.

Sign in to follow this