Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Free to dismount modules

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,248
[WOLF3]
Members
6,487 posts
2,439 battles

It seems well known that for an indeterminate amount of time it costs no Gold to redistribute Captains' skills.

It seems less well known that you can also dismount ship modules for free, letting you move them to Inventory at no cost in Gold. 

This can have a really sweet side effect: it costs no Silver to mount modules from Inventory.  So when I upgraded Myogi <ptui> to Kongo I saved a good chunk of 1M Silver re-using the modules already purchased for Myogi <ptui>.

No idea how long this sale will last...

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,725 battles
12 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

It seems well known that for an indeterminate amount of time it costs no Gold to redistribute Captains' skills.

It seems less well known that you can also dismount ship modules for free, letting you move them to Inventory at no cost in Gold. 

This can have a really sweet side effect: it costs no Silver to mount modules from Inventory.  So when I upgraded Myogi <ptui> to Kongo I saved a good chunk of 1M Silver re-using the modules already purchased for Myogi <ptui>.

No idea how long this sale will last...

 

Thanks for good info +1:Smile_medal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,389
[HINON]
Members
9,056 posts

It's not indeterminate, here's the relevant info.

 

During a five-day period, all players are able to reset the skills of their Commanders and change upgrades on the ships they helmed in Clan Battles for free. A 100% discount on resetting Commander Skills and demounting upgrades!

Edited by RipNuN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,233
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,422 posts
9,614 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's not indeterminate, here's the relevant info.

 

During a five-day period, all players are able to reset the skills of their Commanders and change upgrades on the ships they helmed in Clan Battles for free. A 100% discount on resetting Commander Skills and demounting upgrades!

I think Saturday is the last day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,248
[WOLF3]
Members
6,487 posts
2,439 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

on the ships they helmed in Clan Battles

I haven't been anywhere near a clan battle. 

Yet the "5 days" is suggestive.  I figured it would end with Christmas.  Guess I will have been right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,801
Members
9,995 posts
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I haven't been anywhere near a clan battle. 

Yet the "5 days" is suggestive.  I figured it would end with Christmas.  Guess I will have been right.

 

 

A 100% discount on resetting Commander Skills and demounting upgrades!

Discount Start: Dec 20 03:20 PT (06:20 ET)
Discount End: Dec 25 03:20 PT (06:20 ET)

Reading will set you free....:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by awiggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,389
[HINON]
Members
9,056 posts
6 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I think Saturday is the last day?

Ah here's the exact times.

Discount Start: Dec 20 03:20 PT (06:20 ET)
Discount End: Dec 25 03:20 PT (06:20 ET)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,248
[WOLF3]
Members
6,487 posts
2,439 battles

Yep, though that isn't really a savings since the modules themselves aren't on sale. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,233
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,422 posts
9,614 battles
7 minutes ago, SluggerJackson said:

Does this mean that I can buy, and dismount upgrades and stock pile them for later?

No, but it would be a great time to dismount all the modules in your unused ships, so you won't have to buy them later. (ARP - I'm looking at you)

Also North Carolina and Hipper (since I have Alabama and PE).

Edited by AVR_Project

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×