You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Umikami

Bright; new on Netflix

7 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,355 battles

Just watched the new Will Smith film on Netflix, called Bright. Awesome; watch it!

Story mixes classic mythological creatures with today's LAPD to provide a fantastic setting for a great mystery / thriller, full of action and wild special effects. Hope everyone who reads this enjoys the flick as much as I did.

My Opinion!

• Cool 3

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles
35 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Just watched the new Will Smith film on Netflix, called Bright. Awesome; watch it!

Story mixes classic mythological creatures with today's LAPD to provide a fantastic setting for a great mystery / thriller, full of action and wild special effects. Hope everyone who reads this enjoys the flick as much as I did.

My Opinion!

Was planning on watching it .

1,542 posts
26 battles

Heard from a few friends that this is worth watching, definitely going to check it out! Love me a bit of fantasy!

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,731 posts
4,763 battles

Take Lord of the Rings and set it to the plot of End of Watch.  I watched it and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  I don't understand the amount of hate it got from the review sites.  I mean granted it's not the next best movie, but it was definitely enjoyable and a fun movie to waste some time with.