You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Ok so where is T 61

20 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,093 battles

Ok so its Friday the second last Friday of December to be exact and usually its either Monday or a Friday for premiums and even though there's specials' all over the place I'm still keen for her.

If there holding out for New years eve celebrations they might be in trouble there may not be much money floating around after Christmas for people to spend.

Better get it now WG while there is money about.

regards 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,397 battles

Its clue in the monthly briefing came with a question mark, which I took to mean they got tired of having to revise monthly briefings when plans changed and they couldn't get a ship out that month (see Oktobersky Revolutioninsky and Huang He for examples) and so merely indicated we could get her this month but it wasn't guaranteed.

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts

T61 is somewhere between the Netherlands and Germany resting comfortably at the bottom of the sea. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
922 posts
5,958 battles

they're probably nerfing her as we speak, they've been putting out weaker then "normal" premiums lately...ever since they got rid of the kutuzov and belfast really.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,093 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

T61 is somewhere between the Netherlands and Germany resting comfortably at the bottom of the sea. 

Amusing I always enjoy your one liners +1

[SIM]
Members
2,542 posts
4,184 battles
33 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

they're probably nerfing her as we speak, they've been putting out weaker then "normal" premiums lately...ever since they got rid of the kutuzov and belfast really.

I would suspect that the ship is finalized. This is probably a marketing decision, to either prevent the ship from getting lost in the loot crate fanfare, or to save it until Christmas Eve. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,262 posts
2,029 battles
47 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Cesare pretty much belongs on that list with Belfast, and she's fairly recent.

But either way, I'd rather they put out premiums that are slightly weaker than their tech tree equivalents than stronger.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
922 posts
5,958 battles
2 hours ago, Phoenix_jz said:

Cesare pretty much belongs on that list with Belfast, and she's fairly recent.

But either way, I'd rather they put out premiums that are slightly weaker than their tech tree equivalents than stronger.

eh, i'll take glass cannons like molotov and indy over that. the huang he is weak compared to the perth...and the perth is a "normal" ship... huang he is too weak. now that alot more people have had them forced into their ports, maybe they'll play and complain and it'll get buffed

[POP]
Members
858 posts
9,816 battles

I agree it would have been nice to have the T-61 available to look at for Christmas even though it may or may not have fit in the budget!

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
696 posts
251 battles

In time... In time.  There is a lot going on right now and we want to ensure everyone has time to enjoy it!

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,063 battles

Some of us enjoy things quicker than others, so how about now?

19 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

In time... In time.  There is a lot going on right now and we want to ensure everyone has time to enjoy it!

=)

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,752 battles
41 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

You guys really need to shake up your marketing department, or get on the same page for once.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
922 posts
5,958 battles
3 hours ago, Radar_X said:

if you guys wait too long, everyone will be "cashed out" from spending money on the santa crates. I suppose a strong premium would tempt people to open their wallets again.

hehe, that'd be a clever business move...strong premiums between january-may, normalized premiums the second half of the year when their wallets thaw out.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,981 posts
7,530 battles
On 12/22/2017 at 8:23 AM, HorrorRoach said:

Exactly this. They're so afraid of putting out a string ship that they're nerfing them into the ground before they release them. Way to make us want to save money, WG. Thanks!

Alpha Tester
1,964 posts
10 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Exactly this. They're so afraid of putting out a string ship that they're nerfing them into the ground before they release them. Way to make us want to save money, WG. Thanks!

Better safe than sorry. All that time and effort modeling a ship only to be ridiculously OP that it's unsellable is not good business (I'm looking at you Imperator Nikolai). Buffs can always come later, whenever that may be.

[90TH]
Members
100 posts
15,937 battles
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:17 AM, Plaatduutsch said:

Waited an entire moth for this ship,,,,

Patience, The Mothman will return.