Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

Post attatchment size

3 comments in this topic

Members
3,780 posts
14,033 battles

WG, why did y'all drastically reduce the size of attachments that can be added to a post? There's been some great attachments to a lot of posts that makes them entertaining and now... 0.03 MB?  :Smile_sad:

[PSP]
Members
6,251 posts
8,888 battles

It seems that I can attach bigger files. I attached a 1.2 Mb screenshot yesterday but then deleted it and made a smaller .jpg as I realized that someday I'll fill up my attachment space allotment.

Speaking of a poster's maximum attachment space allotment, how do you all manage this? When it fills up do you just use image storage sites or do you delete older attachments that were placed in old threads?

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
3,780 posts
14,033 battles
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, Snargfargle said:

It seems that I can attach bigger files. I attached a 1.2 Mb screenshot yesterday but then deleted it and made a smaller .jpg as I realized that someday I'll fill up my attachment space allotment.

•  

Speaking of a poster's maximum attachment space allotment, how do you all manage this? When it fills up do you just use image storage sites or do you delete older attachments that were placed in old threads?

I aint got a clue as to how this new sh*t works. I wonder if anyone at WG does either! :Smile-angry:

Sign in to follow this