Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daxsteel

Radar is now "Detected"

11 comments in this topic

[YGGD]
Members
4 posts
6,877 battles

Has anyone noticed that the icon for "Radar" when you have been radared now just says "Detected" 

So you no longer know if it is a line of sight "Detected" or a "Radar" detected?? 

Is this a bug with the patch or intentional on Wargaming's part?? 

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,233 battles
3 minutes ago, Daxsteel said:

Has anyone noticed that the icon for "Radar" when you have been radared now just says "Detected" 

So you no longer know if it is a line of sight "Detected" or a "Radar" detected?? 

Is this a bug with the patch or intentional on Wargaming's part?? 

Yeh its a triangle with a ! In it. Not sure what hydro is. But thats tiwce this year they changed it on us!

Edited by RiverTheIdiot

[YGGD]
Members
4 posts
6,877 battles

Makes a huge difference if I have been spotted by line of sight or if I am spotted by radar.

Edited by Daxsteel

[YGGD]
Members
4 posts
6,877 battles

So Does line of sight spotting have a different Icon that when I am spotted by radar? Or is it the same Icon? 

[5IN]
Members
1,792 posts
8,149 battles

I think others mentioned this as well earlier today or late yesterday.  Can't find the post(s) right now, but did anyone see this in the patch notes?  

I'm not complaining, it was just a surprise when I saw it for the first time.

Maybe one of the experts can comment? @SuperNikoPower  or @Pigeon_of_War?  If you gents said this elsewhere, my apologies.

B

Edited by bassmasta76

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
290 posts

Didn't know this change was coming... kinda messed me up earlier. The old radar/hydro indicator was much better than the new one. This is another case of "fixing stuff that ain't broke" or,  more acurately: breaking stuff that was just fine in the first place.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
351 posts
9,406 battles

Think something went wrong with the image path grabbing so its using the old detection symbol that was used when SA was a 1point skill, also here Official word on it

• Cool 1

Members
1,848 posts
17,666 battles

Oh...so it is bugged...I thought I was just regular detected somehow at the same time when it happened to me...although been playing a lot of T5 battles to run up the Brit BB line so hasn't been an issue more than a couple times...but good to know in case it comes up again...thanx for putting up the official word on it Muki41 .

Sign in to follow this