Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seadog_Supreme

Invasion of the Booty Snatchers

2 comments in this topic

Members
1,866 posts

Yes, it's that time of year again, folks. The Santa Crates are out, and the Christmas sale is on! When we had the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale, it was all bundles. That seemed to cater to new players, specifically the influx of new Steam players. Now we have individual ships on sale, including for doubloons, so those who hated the bundles at Thanksgiving should be pleased. I think the 2 sales, now that we see the second one, have balanced out the needs of new players and veteran players. We got a free captain respec, which is nice, but some were wanting the rare xp conversion discount. The Santa Crates are somewhat different than last year, and of course, some are very lucky, and others, not so much. For me, I am happy to stock up on consumables rather than get a lackluster premium I won't play much. So now, we see what the Big Grab looks like, LOL. I am considering my choices! I don't consider this year's offers better or worse than last year, just different. Overall, I am pleased with the holiday's sale event.

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

I just want to predict that before the Missouri is taken out of the tech tree, a doubloon to free xp conversion sale will occur. Other than that, good observation Seadog!

Sign in to follow this