Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Narai Campaign is Easy Right?

9 comments in this topic

Members
3,470 posts
6,170 battles

Easier than Halloween - took me a couple tries till I got 4 then 5 stars.  I have limited ships so I switched between Colorado and Gneis.  Did well with the Colorado there are a couple times heal area is available.  LOTS of planes - I heard the Atlanta is a good ship as well.

Edited by CylonRed

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,069 posts
9,452 battles

Take a Scharny, mash "w" key and race to I 10 and shoot all the red boats along the way. If you don't break 200k damage you did something wrong.

[PSP]
Members
6,252 posts
8,888 battles

I keep getting hundreds of shell hits, hundreds of thousands of damage, around 7- 9 ship kills, and a loss every time I play. Thus far, my teams haven't got a clue as how to play this scenario. As with all of the scenarios, however, the teams will get better as time goes on. I've been playing the Fiji. which is pretty awesome in the scenario.  Unfortunately, its shells can't take out the forts (until it gets close then its HE secondaries can) and thus far my teammates don't seem to understand that you should shoot at them. 

Members
100 posts
2,445 battles

It’s not difficult for a good team, but if your team doesn’t have it all together you can get shredded pretty quickly. It took about half a dozen attempts which all went horribly wrong before I completed it in my Scharnhorst, and that time it was a cakewalk. 

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,807 battles

They posted the stats for Halloween Ops.   It looks like only 2% made 5 stars.   

Agree Narai seems easier.     Ultimate Frontier is harder.     I think with all of these operations it comes down to teamwork and coordination. 

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles
14 minutes ago, Cooper_Capt said:

They posted the stats for Halloween Ops.   It looks like only 2% made 5 stars.   

Agree Narai seems easier.     Ultimate Frontier is harder.     I think with all of these operations it comes down to teamwork and coordination. 

I think part of it is that the best prizes are for 4 stars in all the ops. Since you get 24 hours of premium time for 5 stars, many people probably don't think it is worth it for the aggravation/time/effort or whatever. I know it is why I played like 3 or 4 matches only for Halloween to get a 4 star win and I consider Narai done after one play and received 4 stars. With the campaigns and ranked coming up, just don't have the time to spend messing with it for 24 hours of premium time..  

Edited by Taylor3006

Sign in to follow this