Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Insight into the mind of the 35% CV player?

5 comments in this topic

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles

Who are these guys and what makes them tick? 1000's of games and still are completely overwhelmed by the game. We all want to win, sink ships, get awards. Does losing all of your planes and maybe shooting down 3 of the enemies planes do it for them? does getting sunk in 4 minutes, or not wearing camo, or not ever moving, or not ever wearing flags, or not ever spotting, or trying to snipe the enemy cv and losing all your planes over and over, or hovering your planes over your own ship all game......or....you know the rest. 

I fully understand new players struggling with CV's, I certainly do. But these guys that have 1000's of games...Any idea what makes them tick? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with these guys.

Members
9,959 posts

You are assuming they are actual players? And not simply alts that people run to troll or otherwise exploit the CV queue?:cap_hmm:

Over 1000's of games, it's almost impossible to go under 40% without trying.

Edited by awiggin

Beta Testers
541 posts
2,867 battles

some people (myself included) just arent good at it. I own enterprise, and saipan and am trying to get better but i suffer from a bad case of "Tunnel vision".

i tried then enterprise today and lost both matches, got called a noob about 1 min into each, shot down 12-15 planes each game, and got one kill in one, and 3 in the other, averaged about 50k dmg ish.

but im not good at knowing what the team needs so i tend to say [edited] it and go hunting for BB's to crossdrop.

• Cool 1

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
2 minutes ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

some people (myself included) just arent good at it. I own enterprise, and saipan and am trying to get better but i suffer from a bad case of "Tunnel vision".

i tried then enterprise today and lost both matches, got called a noob about 1 min into each, shot down 12-15 planes each game, and got one kill in one, and 3 in the other, averaged about 50k dmg ish.

but im not good at knowing what the team needs so i tend to say [edited] it and go hunting for BB's to crossdrop.

I fully get that, and frankly I lose track as well. I'm not talking about new players trying to get good or learn, I mean people that have 1,000's of games in CV's and to achieve the results you expressed would be their masterpiece.

Sign in to follow this